SubClass free help me

dark42

Question

As I put subclass free, she is by quest.
in fact I wanted to make subclass it was necessary only to kill the cabrio, hallate, golkonda and kernon boss to talk to the box and receive the items to exchange for the quest without having to complete the quest

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Reborn12 said:

Put in shop the quest item for subclass and buy it with boss items..

I do not want a subclass quest.
I want the player to just kill the boss (which is 4) and after killing the boss talk to the box and receive the items at the end of the quest, after the player talks to the 4 boxes, yes he can do the subclass

5 hours ago, Vegosa said:

Idk if that's possible,but whatever change on subclass way you have to do through ai (such as making it without q),if i am not mistaken.

Attention, the quest is not required!
Attention! You are not required to hit raid bosses, talk to the chest that appears after death the raid is enough.
To get you need tall of 4 Scepters and 250kk adena; 75+ lvl.
Scepter mined by killing raid bosses (to hit is not necessarily) and search the chest that appears (necessarily). Only characters level 75 + for get a scepter in the chest.
Scepters is not tradeable / no sell, you can only delete.
After the talk with a chest, the scepter appears in quest inventory.
After that you'll get Cabrio Infernium Scepters and 250kk adena, you should return to the NPC Class Master and with one click you will get a subclass.
Boss Sub Class Spawn:
80 Level - Cabrio: 6 Hours (Random + - 15 Minutes).
80 Level - Golkonda: 6 Hours (Random + - 15 Minutes).
80 Level - Hallate: 6 Hours (Random + - 15 Minutes).
80 Level - Kernon: 6 Hours (Random + - 15 Minutes).
I wanted my subclass system equal to this

is like rebirth just can add a item to quest list and if have 4 secepters can subclass

but dont forget to make item can't destory, delete, ... for have players 4 ever. and

with a check if player have item like if kill again that rb dont give item again

13 hours ago, tazerman2 said:

is like rebirth just can add a item to quest list and if have 4 secepters can subclass

but dont forget to make item can't destory, delete, ... for have players 4 ever. and

with a check if player have item like if kill again that rb dont give item again

yes that's exactly it, it takes the 4 items from rb one of each boss, and already can do the subclass, how do I do that?

On 18/1/2018 at 6:08 PM, dark42 said:

I do not want a subclass quest.
I want the player to just kill the boss (which is 4) and after killing the boss talk to the box and receive the items at the end of the quest, after the player talks to the 4 boxes, yes he can do the subclass

So, what can you do about this?

You can add a special item to each boss, for example (Boss item 1,2,3,4) . After the player kills each boss he can easily talk to an NPC and exchange the Boss Items (1,2,3,4) for the Quest items that are required in order to complete the Quest.

Then you can spawn the proper NPC and he/she can just finish the Quest.