abumini

Question

I'm using ElfoCrash Individual Vote System, and it works with some minor adjustments.

However, it does have a big problem, every character from the same IP can just collect the reward, in theory its fine but only if the item is untradable, witch is not.
Can someone help me make an IP check ? This is for Acis pack.
Thanks

Edited by abumini

9 answers to this question

See, that's the admin fault. Why only one guy should be a le to take the reward? Make reward not tradable or so, and you're done. Otherwise you would need a hwid check to make it fair.

Once you reward player store his ip under a list, while rewarding check if that list contains player (to reward) ip, if yes return, otherwise reward. 

• Thanks 1

Well I guess that's untradable is going to be the quick fix :'(

By the way @SweeTs do you think you can point me into a good hwid ? I've never worked with one and since you say its the only way to make it fair I would like to study the possibility.
Thanks ;)

You must have edited client side (custom system) to achieve that, if it's interlude. There is no share, you would have to pay someone to do that, use some old shared cats guard or whatever (paid) guard :p

Also edited above. 

Not rly, it's enough to raise the stats 5-10% and that's like nothing. I actually did that for myself. You could. Give some not tradable item, quest item, which you later exchange for something not tradable as well :D

41 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Not rly, it's enough to raise the stats 5-10% and that's like nothing. I actually did that for myself. You could. Give some not tradable item, quest item, which you later exchange for something not tradable as well :D

Yeah, thats what I did ;)
At least there is no more reason to exploit that feature :D