high five [L2J] L2Neftis

Ultimate L2J

On 8/1/2018 at 8:29 PM, yelopy said:

http://www.l2jmaster.com/ we use profesional Datapack.

I see it quite difficult because we are a new server with unique features, we only give RB information for that image because we have all the information ingame, Thanks for trying to discredit the work of 2 programmers of l2java, we invite you to enter the server and check what that is a serious and well-mounted server, we challenge you to find a bug in our Data.

I don't understand why this user is saying that he is using our project, this is FALSE. Nor in the custom it looks like. This user has not purchased any L2JMaster product.

On 10/1/2018 at 3:07 AM, AchYlek said:

rly profesion pack, made my day ;D  , if you bought it, sad storka for you, bcs its shared at this forum same pack ;D 

I respect your opinion. Servers and custom things are everywhere. In L2JMaster we try to make everything retail like. We have a test server without custom for anyone who wants to enter to test. We try to improve every day but it is a job that takes time. We have less two years on the market and I assure you that we have fewer bugs than projects that are many years older than us.

Regards.

Edited by MaGa