Images randomly don't load

∽Ave∽

Hey

Does anyone else has this strange problem where images don't load? Random images on users topics don't load, instead, the image link-name is shown, like this:
http://prntscr.com/hl9wci

Is this forum issue or is it just me?

I can confirm that, Same happen with me, i made a topic with +100 images and some randomly work and some not, i thought it's cause it has a lot of images but looks like it happen in other topics.

But also since most images not hosted on MaxCheaters then it could be the hoster limiting connections, so can you please tell me the hoster of this images ? is it postimage ?

It's not the host, I use 2 hosts + my logo has link from maxcheaters, and it doesn't load as well...
I didn't changed images, but after the forum update, they started to act like that - randomly don't work...

So it's not the host.

Few days ago I have updated my topic

and all images were working correctly. Now i can see that most of the pictures are gone, though I can see them on imgur. What the hell?

24 minutes ago, vampir said:

What the hell?

Well, this is a global forum problem. Try to click "Edit" (Your first post) and simply - by even NOT doing any changes - click "Edit topic" (to save) and the images will be there up and working...
Idk what is causing that problem, but console shows the: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Temporarily Unavailable) for imageproxy.php.

To be fair tho, I think that our reports are like "voice crying in the wilderness" - no one cares...

Well, it looks like there is some kind of resctriction, so only 4 images can be loaded into connection - if You refresh the page, it will add +4 more images (keep on refreshing will cause +4 more images beeing loaded).
Idk if this resctriction is IP connection or is this just PHP server config issue...

Maybe just remove image proxy for now? This is link of one of my images:

maxcheaters.com/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://i.imgur.com/V1Xx0Q9.png&key=133dbe176d9c324970cc53c19ff62b0e2107e691d04831bd2297496107600aca

Letting it be just i.imgur.com/V1Xx0Q9.png should work well