game psychology report

lescos

8 minutes ago, lescos said:

hi im  looking for a web designer to make me  some banners for my server for topzone hopzone etc please pm me here or on skype semedimi

This person is not trusted, he got banned for double scam. When sellers gave him the work he did refund the money back. 

R2wvkbF.png

2 hours ago, GamePsychology said:

This person is not trusted, he got banned for double scam. When sellers gave him the work he did refund the money back. 

R2wvkbF.png

umm for your info this guy χαροσ took money from me and did nothing for the work i told him to do  you think you are smart im not a scammer that guy xaros is i refunded my money because he did NOTHING i repeat NOTHING and he didnt deserve the money i trusted to him to make my server that isnt scamming that is forcinig my money back :)

7 minutes ago, lescos said:

umm for your info this guy χαροσ took money from me and did nothing for the work i told him to do  you think you are smart im not a scammer that guy xaros is i refunded my money because he did NOTHING i repeat NOTHING and he didnt deserve the money i trusted to him to make my server that isnt scamming that is forcinig my money back :)

he wanted 450 euro and did nothing but fap while i needed help to build up my server since he did nothing its my right to get my money back and so i did 

that doesnt make me a scammer
τα γραφω κ ελληνικα επειδη νομιζεις οτι εισαι εξυπνος αλλα δεν εισαι θα σε κανω λοιπον ρεζιλι για να μαθεις να μην χωνεις τι μητονγκα σου εκει που δεν πρεπει μαλακισμενο
ο τυπος ηθελε 450 ευρω πηρε τα 200 και δεν εκανε τιποτα εφοσον λοιπον δεν εκανε τιποτα ειναι ΔΙΚΑΙΩΜΑ μου να παρω τα λεφτα μου πισω κ ετσι κ εκανα refund δε θα σου δωσω και λογαριασμο γιατι το εκανα δικα μου ειναι τα λεφτα ΔΕΝ εξυπηρετηθηκα οπως επρεπε αρα τα περνω πισω δεν εχω λεφτα για πεταμα μαλακα ε μαλακα

17 minutes ago, lescos said:

he wanted 450 euro and did nothing but fap while i needed help to build up my server since he did nothing its my right to get my money back and so i did 

that doesnt make me a scammer
τα γραφω κ ελληνικα επειδη νομιζεις οτι εισαι εξυπνος αλλα δεν εισαι θα σε κανω λοιπον ρεζιλι για να μαθεις να μην χωνεις τι μητονγκα σου εκει που δεν πρεπει μαλακισμενο
ο τυπος ηθελε 450 ευρω πηρε τα 200 και δεν εκανε τιποτα εφοσον λοιπον δεν εκανε τιποτα ειναι ΔΙΚΑΙΩΜΑ μου να παρω τα λεφτα μου πισω κ ετσι κ εκανα refund δε θα σου δωσω και λογαριασμο γιατι το εκανα δικα μου ειναι τα λεφτα ΔΕΝ εξυπηρετηθηκα οπως επρεπε αρα τα περνω πισω δεν εχω λεφτα για πεταμα μαλακα ε μαλακα

To who you even talk to?  I just mention that you got reported months ago and got banned.

I've done the same yesterday to a guy who opened a topic saying "U can be millionaire in 1 day". 

Edited by GamePsychology

1 minute ago, GamePsychology said:

To who you even talk? I just mention that you got reported months ago and got banned.

im talking to you retard because you dont know the story i am trusted more than your whole forum over here you are probably that kid χαρος from whom i took my money back using refund :) and you cry because you didnt deserve the money and i took it back from you i reported you to the administrator 

4 minutes ago, lescos said:

im talking to you retard because you dont know the story i am trusted more than your whole forum over here you are probably that kid χαρος from whom i took my money back using refund :) and you cry because you didnt deserve the money and i took it back from you i reported you to the administrator 

I'm just trying to protect future victims of scammers. Why so much anger? You got reported by 2 people, you got banned. End of story.

You're a drama queen. Also nice language you use there. You're a monkey with that language.

Edited by GamePsychology

10 minutes ago, GamePsychology said:

I'm just trying to protect future victims of scammers. Why so much anger? You got reported by 2 people, you got banned. End of story.

You're a drama queen. Also nice language you use there. You're a monkey with that language.

you try to protect victims from who? i got my money back from a scammer that doesnt make me a scammer you cant even speak english properly you are the only monkey here and the 2 people who reported me are both scammers 1 of them is the one i refunded my money back from now stfu if you dont know dont speak 

15 minutes ago, GamePsychology said:

Who's going to protect them from you :O

3 minutes ago, Sdw said:

Why you always go random and comment, do you know all maxcheaters? I'm happy for you, Maxtor's friend?

13 minutes ago, Sdw said:

man this kid is being delusional a few months ago i asked for a developer i hired a guy named w0lfgias3na he didnt do what i asked him to do and i payed him 200 euro so since he diddnt satisfy my needs i refunded my money and payed another proffessional developer who was worth it is that scamm>

Only spam here..in case you dont know xaros and gamepsychology its same person known as AccessDenied <3

But he is trying to hide himself always :D

About report without proofs its just a spam

1 minute ago, Reborn12 said:

Only spam here..in case you dont know xaros and gamepsychology its same person known as AccessDenied <3

But he is trying to hide himself always :D

About report without proofs its just a spam

Ok if you say so, you're an important person in this community so it must be true, im hiding from the internet cause it scare me. 

Too much flame anyway i go hide now