Abnormal Visual Effects

sir34l

Question

Does anyone know where I can edit the "abnormal visual effects" found in the skills?

Ex: in this case > "abnormal_visual_effect = ave_ultimate_defence" in skilldata.txt

skill_begin	skill_name = [s_ultimate_defence1]	/* [ ] */	skill_id = 110	level = 1	operate_type = A2	magic_level = 20	
  self_effect = {}	effect = {{p_physical_defence;{all};1800;diff};{p_magical_defence;{all};1350;diff};{p_block_move};{p_resist_dispel_by_category;slot_buff;-80;per}}	
end_effect = {}	is_magic = 0	mp_consume2 = 10	cast_range = -1	effective_range = -1	
  skill_hit_time = 1	skill_cool_time = 0	skill_hit_cancel_time = 0.5	reuse_delay = 900	activate_rate = -1	lv_bonus_rate = 0	
  basic_property = none	abnormal_time = 30	abnormal_lv = 1	abnormal_type = pd_up_special	abnormal_instant = 0	irreplaceable_buff = 0	
  buff_protect_level = 0	attribute = {attr_none;0}	trait = {trait_none}	effect_point = 204	target_type = self	
  affect_scope = single	affect_limit = {0;0}	next_action = none	abnormal_visual_effect = ave_ultimate_defence	debuff = 0	
  ride_state = {@ride_none}	multi_class = 0	skill_end

does anyone know where I can find this effect to edit or create new custom effects?
in my case, I would like to find some herbs that change the look of the weapon and armor to be able to create herbs of visual buffs with more varieties for the players, I want to be able to also use some customs items that I created for these herbs
if someone can give me a way to start, it would be a great help.

Edited by sir34l

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet