You would like to play on a retail-like Interlude without donations ?

KREPT

You would like to play on a retail-like Interlude, mid rate without donations ?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. You would like to play on a retail-like Interlude without donations ?

• Yes
    • No

Follow my suggestions and then make decision:

1. The most important thing for players is on-line regardless of the features.

2. Interlude content finishes very Quick. You want to make 5x. This game is more and less for 1 month and then people are bored for some reason. 

3. Classes aren't balanced in Interlude. Everyone plays Hawkeye, Necromancer, Spellsinger, Destroyer. If you make no dualboxes, there is easy way to open second account or even more. After all, we live in an age of technology.

4. People are jumpers, they change servers all the time. Of course you can stop them, just offer real money. 

5. This is never ending work. You can say I have best files but the truth is all files aren't perfect, they are modified and remember there is no l2off. You can't check bugs alone, because the game is too much expandable. There is a lot of work with fixing bugs. Testers only use an advantage over other players to start a better game. They won't report you all. Take into account that everyone cheats to their advantage.

6. Nobody respect your work. There is just complain and no help at any way.

7. You said no donation and you are going to pay for all. The question is Why you want to have a lot of work without profit? I learnt one thing while running my server. Anything you do out of kindness means nothing to the other.

8. Brand New server means nothing. If you have money and want to spend them because you recommend laziness I wish you good luck ;)