[Report] L2MyDreams ->Onlin

StinkyMadness

I want to report this person for waste of time.
He will just ask you about your service and he will telling you about how super/douper project he own.
Also then he will ask you about partnership on the project because he still want free service's.
He do not want to pay for the services.

If you ask me he is not really trusted person to make trades.
I have profs about that on my Skype (in Greek language)

Him skype name : L2MyDreams ->Onlin

case closed.

Edited by StinkyMadness

33 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

I want to report this person for waste of time.
He will just ask you about your service and he will telling you about how super/douper project he own.
Also then he will ask you about partnership on the project because he still want free service's.
He do not want to pay for the services.

If you ask me he is not really trusted person to make trades.
I have profs about that on my Skype (in Greek language)

Him skype name : L2MyDreams ->Onlin

case closed.

I know this guy 1.5 year, i've worked with, he is trusted, no scammer. He can't really understand how freelancers work and he want work first and then pay

but this doesn't mean he is bad person or scammer.. I dont know why you reported him.

About his "super/duper" project, in our eyes our project is always super.. 

I report for waste of time
So everybody will know if trade with him he will waste some time and they will have trade if the man takes what he ask at first and then will pay the trader.

Also the L2MyDreams told me on skype the "trusted" on forums its not matter for him... because "everybody" have 3-4 accounts...
You think after that i will trust him ? That's what i report.. he was weird.. and he waste me time.

I never said he scam, just with what he was send me he don't looks trusted and good trader on me.
case closed for me.

SCp4TPu.jpg

Edited by StinkyMadness

askopi  i kini si sou boy adikos kopos den se vgazei pouthena.. parola afta metrise ta lepta pou  kai tis wres mporw na sou stilw xrimata vothaw kozmo exw megalei kardia alla min xreoneis alous pou milane mazi sou gt mporei na min exoune lefta na se plirosoune ..  den kserw kai  i polupi pou milane edw an exoune xrimata na sou stiloune.. egw exw min axonese

Negative Trader eisai rly..
Alla sou lene alla katalaveneis...
Kapoioi me tin douleia tous den 8eloun na to kourazoune TOSO polu... 8eloun sunoptika pragmata..
Kai episis apo "sunergasies" oloi edw 3eroun... "kane auto kai meta apo ta donate 8a pareis to 20%" an anoi3ei kai otan...
Perimeneis na empistevtw enan me 2 post? kai me auta pou eleges ? Edw prospa8ouses se olo to chat na me vgaleis pseftei akoma kai stin e8nikotita...
Anyway afou exeis vrei kosmo na sunergazete me ton tropo sou sto eipa kai skype... its ok with me...
egw den sunergazomai me auton ton tropo...
Esy epemenes