Animated Texture In A Loop

Hello guys, I've another question that I hope you can help me answer it.

I'm playing with some interface edition, and now I'm trying to add a new animated texture.

The animated texture I've created works fine, but only during one time. I use the method Play to play the animated texture when I want, but it doesnt enters in a loop, like it does in Unreal Engine.

Any of you guys know how to make an animated texture enter in a loop 'till I decide to stop it with the Stop or Pause method?

Thanks!

perhaps

final function SetLoopCount (int a_LoopCount) {}

Hey UgliBiBagli, thanks for replying!

Ye, I've tried that but it didnt work for me. Maybe I have to put a value higher than 1 or idk.

I'll try it again anyways. Thanks!

Hey UgliBiBagli, thanks for replying!

Ye, I've tried that but it didnt work for me. Maybe I have to put a value higher than 1 or idk.

I'll try it again anyways. Thanks!

emmm... yes because setting it to 1 will do exactly the thing you are trying to avoid - playing it once

TRY 0 or -1, maybe that gonna be interpreted as endless loop (probably not)

your best bet to make it actually endless would be putting it on a timer with the delay equal to playtime

emmm... yes because setting it to 1 will do exactly the thing you are trying to avoid - playing it once

TRY 0 or -1, maybe that gonna be interpreted as endless loop (probably not)

your best bet to make it actually endless would be putting it on a timer with the delay equal to playtime

Thank you again!

It is actually quite a good idea. Thanks!

[...] your best bet to make it actually endless would be putting it on a timer with the delay equal to playtime

Did it. Worked the way I wanted. Thanks for that.

By the way, *stupid question alert*: the timer I've added for a small texture, can it cause lags, freezes or something related with the server?

Do you mean SetTimer & OnTimer? It isnt hard to make calculations lag the client, but if you just have function to start animation it should be fine even if you have very low timer delay.

Do you mean SetTimer & OnTimer? It isnt hard to make calculations lag the client, but if you just have function to start animation it should be fine even if you have very low timer delay.

I have a function to start the animation every xx seconds. So ye, that would be it.

Thanks for replying, @vampir!