Back In The Scene!

freshage

Last time I played L2 was at least a decade ago. And back then, I used L2 Walker like a beast, multi boxing for the win. Now I'm on the bring of hitting my 3rd century, I wish to celebrate.

I'm currently re-downloading L2 and will start with a new account, now, is botting still a thing? I'm assuming so as the forums look active. Secondly, what's the go to these days? A quick google shows me L2 Net and L2 Adrenaline. I don't mind splurging a bit of cash to have a laugh botting in the game. So paid clients don't fuss me as this is purely for a nostalgic flash back.

Any suggestions on which to use? Can it even be done anymore? Did Gameguard finally do as it should have done over a decade ago? 

Exciting stuff!

Edit: I'll be playing on Retail, no excitement on private servers. Did those to death.

Edited by freshage

Last time I played L2 was at least a decade ago. And back then, I used L2 Walker like a beast, multi boxing for the win. Now I'm on the bring of hitting my 3rd century, I wish to celebrate.

I'm currently re-downloading L2 and will start with a new account, now, is botting still a thing? I'm assuming so as the forums look active. Secondly, what's the go to these days? A quick google shows me L2 Net and L2 Adrenaline. I don't mind splurging a bit of cash to have a laugh botting in the game. So paid clients don't fuss me as this is purely for a nostalgic flash back.

Any suggestions on which to use? Can it even be done anymore? Did Gameguard finally do as it should have done over a decade ago? 

Exciting stuff!

Edit: I'll be playing on Retail, no excitement on private servers. Did those to death.

adr work on 95% of servers

more info at skype

thx:)

94% servers maybe and dont forget to tell him that if you buy it for one month you will have it just for 2 weeks other 2 weeks will be blocked from antibot..

2weeks =14 days this will be random like 3-4 days in a week

94% servers maybe and dont forget to tell him that if you buy it for one month you will have it just for 2 weeks other 2 weeks will be blocked from antibot..

Thats why were added compensation system.

I renewed adrenaline and I was not able to update it for 20 days.

Also it seems adrenaline and smartguard are working together and milking money from both players and server owners.

I hope we will get alternative in near future.

• 2 weeks later...

I renewed adrenaline and I was not able to update it for 20 days.

Also it seems adrenaline and smartguard are working together and milking money from both players and server owners.

I hope we will get alternative in near future.

when sg uptade all have to wait 1-2 days

developer give some extra days when uptade take much time .

we uptade after sg uptade..its normal

if u dont like u can use ur fingers to farm and no proplem bro :)

we uptade after sg uptade..its normal

if u dont like u can use ur fingers to farm and no proplem bro :)

Im not farming anywhere also i dont thing i need any keys :D