high five [L2J] L2Era

Zoltar

It is trash rusian system...MIcutzu had 12 matches when he had 419pts i saw it and Etiam get 10pts from GM not from Oly

ya sure ;D

i know micutzu is friend with mouse(when i was friend with  mouse i know him good) , they was together also at holiday 

and u now want say etaim geting from gm free pts ;D please... 

i talking with proofs, you just trashtalking to deff micutzu  w/o proofs 

Edited by AchYlek

ya sure ;D

i know micutzu is friend with mouse(when i was friend with  mouse i know him good) , they was together also at holiday 

and u now want say etaim geting from gm free pts ;D please... 

i talking with proofs, you just trashtalking to deff micutzu  w/o proofs 

Etiam was on TS with us and he said that GM give him last 10pts, so stop talk bullshit, u dont know nothing

Etiam was on TS with us and he said that GM give him last 10pts, so stop talk bullshit, u dont know nothing

and micutzu was at ts with me and he said he get +80 pts

np?

you can just trashtalking , but still its about same thing, gm give free pts at olly 

and micutzu was at ts with me and he said he get +80 pts

np?

you can just trashtalking , but still its about same thing, gm give free pts at olly 

yes yes u was everywhere and u know all players, all servers, It is pointless to speak with u, U will talk same bullshits all time, bb

yes yes u was everywhere and u know all players, all servers, It is pointless to speak with u, U will talk same bullshits all time, bb

ya bullshit

stream show how micutzu have 4 matches and 419 pts

olly rank show after 4matches  499 pts

and me bullshit talking? :D

please show me any proof with micutzu had 12 matches and i will stop talk about this. 

and this flame started from Etaim side, why he will do this if he got free pts from gm?:D :D 

Edited by AchYlek

ya bullshit

stream show how micutzu have 4 matches and 419 pts

olly rank show after 4matches  499 pts

and me bullshit talking? :D

please show me any proof with micutzu had 12 matches and i will stop talk about this. 

and this flame started from Etaim side, why he will do this if he got free pts from gm? :D :D

look at this fucking stream like u said....05:45:21 when Micu had 499 and Etiam 496 (0 matches to play)...Oly end (05:52:05) and Etiam had 506...HOW??? bcs he said that GM give him, u are still talking about thing, which u dont know nothing

look at this fucking stream like u said....05:45:21 when Micu had 499 and Etiam 496 (0 matches to play)...Oly end (05:52:05) and Etiam had 506...HOW??? bcs he said that GM give him, u are still talking about thing, which u dont know nothing

still there is no proof about how micutzu after 4 matches get +80 pts ;D 

its simple, era is most corrupted server next hero will be someone with 0 wins but 1k pts ;D 

Ok first of all we all know Achylek is biggest trash talker in world , so he can trash talk how much he wants , cause anyway hes opinion is equal with zero. SO let's start explain this what hapened cause i am here to defend myself  of some retard russians  that seems when they meet  a muhc  pro plyayer than them , they will do anything possible to take hero. in our case we talk about retard russians player Etiam  , that play on L2 Era only oly ( i wanna notice  he dont farm , he dont pvp , he dont do epics but he have items to farm oly ) i started join oly in last day of olympiad  , first day made only 195 points and next day i had like 75 games remaining and 195 points , Seems  this guys  in last 1 hour of olympiad found me and made me a screenshot with my points and games of that moment , BUT the only real in that screenshot was the points not and the games , cause on that moment i had 14 games and 429 or 419 points , because this retard russians have a idk what kind of system patch that change change different things  in game , in my case they removed 1 from 14 so was remaining only 4. Also i was joining in same time with him , because i wanted to catch him vs me cause he is a izi win ( i can show prooves i won him in oly 2/2 games iz pz )but the fate bring him luck to not meet me anymore inside oly.at end of oly i had 499 points and 3 games remaining , and he had 496 points and 0 games remaining. I want to notice last 12-14 games ( visible on Gorezones Stream ) they only feed to Etiam ( that he things good adventurer ) so 12-14  games all feeed , and i repeat all prooves on hes stream ) When they saw cannot win me even with feed , russians with theyr programs  started mission : take hero from MicuTzu !  they was on gm skype like 5-6 in same time and spam him with fake screenshots that i used some "cheats" to add myself points ( there is no such a program , i think ) and gm like a noob he thinks he had right and  he gave him 10 points to be hero and next step was to ban me . But no , thinkgs are not so easy i asked gm check my games and  , also my games in last hours of oly + points and after 2 days he comes with answer :

1. Some players that was playing olympiad Friday 14.07.2017 after they finish theyr match in oly  the system msg that shows the winner of respective match not working , seems i was one of that players ( gm of server can explain you what caused this shit )

2. Gm checked my olympaid games  and  the answer with proove from gm was : at 23:00 server time Micutzu had 12 games remaining on oly ( that means lasst 50 min of oly )

SO if any motherfucker russian  or  Stalone dog acuse me of something that they dont know about , go to fucking gm and ask him to show you the proove of my games at that moment!!!

So FUCKING RETARD RUSSIANS , Etiam YOU CAN TKE HERO ONLY WITH FEED AND FAKE SCREENSHOTS TO MAKE OPPONENT LOSE by cheating !!

Who KNOW HOW MANY TIMES ETIAN DID SAME SHIT TO OTHER PLAYERS , I REAL SKILLED PLAYER DONT NEED 15 FEED GAMES ( only 15 i seeen , who knows how many feed he got actualy )

Here also proove how he lost vs me . we met 2 times , i won 2 times very very izi vs this random dagger !

http://prntscr.com/fwajq3

SO you can comment whatever you want , I DONT GIVE A FUCK , here is the true , all you knwo true now , and if want prooves of what said ,  and really care so much about me , go ask l2Era gm's about what hapened in real .

So HATERS GONNA HATE , RUSSIANS GONNA SUCK and AChylek he is still a dog !

Edited by MicuTzu

50% of your trashtalk doesn't make any sense.

everyone knows micutzu.you are mouse's boyfriend or something like that.

you are trying to defend era in fakin totaly wrong way ,cause everyone knows that corruption and you asking the community to ASK l2era gm's what really happend? :troll:

both of you etiam and micutzu got bonus points from gms.1 gm defends you and the other one ,etiam so they gave points to both of you guys.

the problem is not yours or etiam, cause both of you getting something (armors,weapons,oly points and etc) from currupted gms.

the problem is, on that era community.how ppl can still play in this corrupted server.  :you serious?:

btw etiam is better than you as i see,you don't deserve any hero :D

Edited by JusticeForAll

50% of your trashtalk doesn't make any sense.

everyone knows micutzu.you are mouse's boyfriend or something like that.

you are trying to defend era in fakin totaly wrong way ,cause everyone knows that corruption and you asking the community to ASK l2era gm's what really happend? :troll:

both of you etiam and micutzu got bonus points from gms.1 gm defends you and the other one ,etiam so they gave points to both of you guys.

the problem is not yours or etiam, cause both of you getting something (armors,weapons,oly points and etc) from currupted gms.

the problem is, on that era community.how ppl can still play in this corrupted server.  :you serious?:

btw etiam is better than you as i see,you don't deserve any hero :D

I dont have nothing from L2Era gm's and i dont have any friendship or something with Mouse , i know him as gm and he know em as Famous player , and about Etiam , if he was better he will win me in oly , but he only lose , and if he was good he dont need feed , stop talk shits please ...

I dont have nothing from L2Era gm's and i dont have any friendship or something with Mouse , i know him as gm and he know em as Famous player , and about Etiam , if he was better he will win me in oly , but he only lose , and if he was good he dont need feed , stop talk shits please ...

you say etiam dont farm dont pvp? why he should farm when mouse give 5k dps to every ru cp and eu clans who have more than 30online..

you say etiam dont farm dont pvp? why he should farm when mouse give 5k dps to every ru cp and eu clans who have more than 30online..

so era with 2 clans, have morr players than tales?:OOO

Edited by Anitah

i dont know if Etiam got or not something , i wont do same think like him to acuse someone of something without to know 100 % true, and anyway they dont have 30 memers they are few random russians , mby 1 party with luck , mby hes programs duplicate and items who knows , everything possible

so era with 2 clans, have morr players than tales?:OOO

on Era are like 3-4 k real players online and you can come check with programs , on Tales are 200 real online , also in Era only clan Remedy had ydya 200 members sems now they cleaned a little to recruit new fresh meat for today at siege

http://prntscr.com/fwbb6c