Strange Dwarf Face

sm4rt

Question

Hello i have a problem that suddenly appeared and it's so strange. Sure its not client probl because I didn't edit something .

Well one dwarf's face has this problem in face:

C0UbonyRRcujZaRbV_3x9Q.png

But now if I create a new dwarf there is not such a problem. Well... what can caused it to happen? Any ideas ? 

This character remains the same and after restart(server or char)

Edited by sm4rt

7 answers to this question

Also when I have for example and ORC titan and I change subclass to Sagitarious , his legs suddenly go into the floor. Any idea what did i Forget or something that can cause it?

Invalid collision height, it probably uses subclass race height, not your base class. If you pick an even shortest race subclass, like bounty hunter, it's probably worst if I'm right.

No clue what you use as pack, but you should change it. And if it's aCis, delete your shitty customs asap, because you fucked it up hard :D. I only see a custom like "cumulative class" which could destroy things like that.

Edited by Tryskell

Invalid collision height, it probably uses subclass race height, not your base class. If you pick an even shortest race subclass, like bounty hunter, it's probably worst if I'm right.

No clue what you use as pack, but you should change it. And if it's aCis, delete your shitty customs asap, because you fucked it up hard :D. I only see a custom like "cumulative class" which could destroy things like that.

plot twist , it's acis and in changesets you fix it on revision 354 (just saw it ) xDDD  (0 customs)

Edited by sm4rt

plot twist , it's acis and in changesets you fix it on revision 354 (just saw it ) xDDD  (0 customs)

I know about such collision issue (since I fixed it, erm), but there is nothing about hairstyle.

Moreover last free rev is 360. It's your problem if you use deprecated stuff (354 = oct 2015).

Edited by Tryskell