Celestial Shield

tiguz

Question

Hello guys. I need help to change the effect of celestial shield skills. I want to allow use of mana/hp pots and heal skills on the target being affect by the skill.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by tiguz

8 answers to this question

he want the second one when a player has celestial shield to use mana potion

all this thing is about cardinals when they using celestial shield they cannot use mana potions

you are spamming the potion but nothing happens until celestial shield ends.

Then it's easy....

data\scripts\handlers\effecthandlers\ManaHeal.java

L2Character target = info.getEffected();

-  if ((target == null) || target.isDead() || target.isDoor() || target.isInvul())

+  if ((target == null) || target.isDead() || target.isDoor())

{

return;

}

+  if (target.isInvul())

+ {

+   if (info.getSkill() != null)

+   {

+    if (info.getSkill().getId() != 10001) //Mana potion skill ID

+    {

+     return;

+    }

+   }

+    else

+   {

+    return;

+   }

+  }

double amount = _power;

Edited by Solomun

Can u define what exactly you want with more details? There are 2 scenarios here.

1) When a player use mana potion while he is under Celestial Shield effect, effect doesn't stop.

2) When a player has Celestial Shield certification and use mana potion, the potion gives him mana.

Can u let us know which one of this you wanna do? :P

Can u define what exactly you want with more details? There are 2 scenarios here.

1) When a player use mana potion while he is under Celestial Shield effect, effect doesn't stop.

2) When a player has Celestial Shield certification and use mana potion, the potion gives him mana.

Can u let us know which one of this you wanna do? :P

he want the second one when a player has celestial shield to use mana potion

all this thing is about cardinals when they using celestial shield they cannot use mana potions

you are spamming the potion but nothing happens until celestial shield ends.

Yes, when in pvp the cardinals cannot use mana pots if they have celestial shueld on, so they run out of mana in 2 secs =P

Also for olympiad, when you use celestial skill or augment, it doesnt let you heal, cause it blocks everything, and I want to allow healing skills and potions through celestial shield.

Well in l2jfrozen interlude its a bit different the code:

L2Character target = null;

for (final L2Object target2 : targets)
{
target = (L2Character) target2;

if ((target == null) || target.isDead() || target.isDoor() || target.isInvul())
continue;

*So i just removed target.isInvul()) 
Lets see if it will work.

Edit: Well, its working just by removing  target.isInvul()). I didnt add anything of the code you gave me, I just removed that part. Is it ok or I need to actually add the code? I did the same with Heal.java and now I can heal myself over celestial shield.
Edited by tiguz

Yes, when in pvp the cardinals cannot use mana pots if they have celestial shueld on, so they run out of mana in 2 secs =P

Also for olympiad, when you use celestial skill or augment, it doesnt let you heal, cause it blocks everything, and I want to allow healing skills and potions through celestial shield.

Well in l2jfrozen interlude its a bit different the code:

L2Character target = null;

for (final L2Object target2 : targets)
{
target = (L2Character) target2;

if ((target == null) || target.isDead() || target.isDoor() || target.isInvul())
continue;

*So i just removed target.isInvul()) 
Lets see if it will work.

Edit: Well, its working just by removing  target.isInvul()). I didnt add anything of the code you gave me, I just removed that part. Is it ok or I need to actually add the code? I did the same with Heal.java and now I can heal myself over celestial shield.

I would suggest you to add my code, at least for ManaHeal. Just to isolate mana potion usage...

EDIT: Good job on Heal too, i didn't see you are looking to do the same for heal. I focused more on what @Celestine said :)

Edited by Solomun