[Help] L2 Adrenaline Error

Hope i followed the rules as best as i should.

I use l2adrenaline bot cracked on a private server and i have 2 problems while farming:

1.On some of my accounts it works great and i have no problem doing w/e i want but on others i have this error" I am stuck".Basicaly the bot is not working properly.For example as a fighter it will just stay in the same spot and only picking new target but not moving to hit, while if the monster is agresive and it will come to me, my character will then hit.Using in small crowded places won"t be such a problem but i need to use on various maps and zones where i need it to work properly.Hope some1 knows what this is and how i could fix it.I have atached the exact screenshot of the error

post-180367-0-36004900-1492345222_thumb.jpg

2.the 2nd problem is when i login on a specific characters.At first i thought is because the character is summoner and the error says"user cubic"Overflow" but it hapened on doombringer aswell and also on TW/Siege/fort start on any character i use

post-180367-0-34386600-1492345330_thumb.jpg

Please make time and reply if you know what this is, it would mean alot for me

best regards

2.the 2nd problem is when i login on a specific characters.At first i thought is because the character is summoner and the error says"user cubic"Overflow" but it hapened on doombringer aswell and also on TW/Siege/fort start on any character i use

attachicon.gifrsz_1img_0285.jpg

Please make time and reply if you know what this is, it would mean alot for me

best regards

2. seems like your pc is slow and when u using bot your cpu will overflowed ;d

nope.My PC is strong enough to run 30 l2 clients so that shouldn't be a problem

so sorry, i didnt used free adr for long time and never had those problems :D

• 2 weeks later...