Wtb Autodonation Sistem Paypal

lol think before ask everything like this .... how user can trust you for use ingame username and password of the paypal ?

User pays via PayPal. PayPal sends confirmation letter to PayPal owner. Server connects to PayPal owner's email and reads transaction id (which is only provided for customer who paid and the person who received money). If it matches, user gets rewards.

Other solution  - PayPal API, which you can read more at their website.

Think deeper before throwing such non sense. Contact xdem for such engine (PayPal), he's owner of the one i talked while connecting to email. Otherwise, ask vampir if he sells PayPal API engine for you.

Hi there! Im looking for an automatic paypal INGAME system, without connection to website.

User pays via PayPal. PayPal sends confirmation letter to PayPal owner. Server connects to PayPal owner's email and reads transaction id (which is only provided for customer who paid and the person who received money). If it matches, user gets rewards.

Other solution  - PayPal API, which you can read more at their website.

Think deeper before throwing such non sense. Contact xdem for such engine (PayPal), he's owner of the one i talked while connecting to email. Otherwise, ask vampir if he sells PayPal API engine for you.

they talk about INGAME paypal system if you read the question

not with browser

and i think only scamers maybe to use one system like this in servers

they talk about INGAME paypal system if you read the question

not with browser

and i think only scamers maybe to use one system like this in servers

That's why it doesnt work this way. User is redirected to paypal which just sends IPN(https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/products/instant-payment-notification/) to the server/web page. After notification, server gives reward to player in game automatically, GMs are not involved. It is called ingame payment system for many reasons.

http://depmax64.com/en/services/lst 

they are selling ingame donation system you can talk with them,as i can see the price is 230$

That's not ingame system.

It's just external URL, something that is basically embedded ingame for ncsoft use. Depmax system makes it easier for admins that wants to sell items rather than donation coins. But the actual external URL link is something trivial to do.

If you want ingame donation system, on older chronicles, you need to transfer the new ingame browser system from latest chronicles. If you're interested - let me know.