Auto Attack Own Char

SwS

Is there any possibility to auto attack my own bot character? Couldn't find any...

If you wonder why i need it. To farm pvp points :)

using Adrenaline bot

Edited by SwS

• 2 months later...

yes,just need two windows,make an event on first to res the bot when it's been killed,and make bot auto accept res and hit the flagged(1st window player),and make main char auto attack flagged to so he can hit when bot accept res and its still been flagged

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Effective death Spells([+2790–29–3623 in Brunei, USA, Australia, Kuwait, revenge Spells In Johannesburg, instant voodoo spells in Kenya, protection Spells In South Africa, instant death Spells in UK, Lost Love Spells USA, Lost Love Spells with no effects, Lost Love Spells in Switzerland, Egypt, Belgium, Love Spell Caster In Germany, New Zealand, Australia, Love Spell Caster In Switzerland, Love Spell In UAE, Love Spells in Austria, France, Germany, Love Spells And Charms, Love Spells And Rituals , Love Spells Are Real, Love Spells At Home, Love Spells Caster in BAHRAIN, SINGAPORE ,, Love Spells Caster In Durban, Love Spells Caster In Kenya, Love Spells Caster In USA, Love Spells Casting, Love Spells Chants, Love Spells Dark Magic , Love Spells Experience, Love Spells For Her([+2790–29–3623, ″ revenge Spells For My Husband To Get Back in South Africa, Nigeria, Namibia, USA, Australia,Kuwait, Dubai, death Spells For Your Ex To Get Back, Love Spells Guaranteed To Work, Love Spells In Australia, Love Spells In Canada, Love Spells In Durban, Love Spells In BERMUDA, LUXEMBOURG, Love Spells in UAE, Protection Spell To Protect Your Business in Saudi Arabia, South Africa, USA, Canada / Wealth / Protection Spell From Evil Spirts in SAUDI ARABIA, USA, KUWAIT, BAHRAIN, Powerful black magic love spells in Dubai, Powerful Spells Caster In the USA, Strong Love Spells In Norway , Lebanon, Quick Love spells in USA, Strong Binding Love Spells in IRELAND, GREECE, Voodoo Black Magic Spells in SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT, Binding Love Spell Caster in South Africa, America, Effective Lost Love Spells in USA, IRELAND, Instant Love Spells in CANADA, GREECE, voodoo doll Spells In IRELAND, Lost Love Spells In South Africa, voodoo death Spells USA, death-spells in AUSTRIA, **bleep* Love Binding Spells in USA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZELAND SINGAPORE, Love Magic, Love Potion Recipe, Love Psychic in AUSTRALIA, Love Spell Caster in USA, IRELAND, NORWAY, Love Spell Caster in BELGIUM, Online Spell Caster in FINLAND, Love Spell Casting, Love Spells Reviews, Love Spells that Work IN KUWAIT, USA, UK, DUBAI, QATAR, Spell Loves That Work Fast, Marriage Spells KUWAIT, DUBAI ,, Powerful Love Spells in DENMARK, Online revenge Spell in FRANCE, GERMANY, UK, GEORGIA, Return A Lost Love Spell in USA, Bring Back Lost Love Spell in CANADA, UK, Return ex-lovers spell, Spells To Bring Back Online Spell Caster in FINLAND, death Spell Casting, Love Spells Reviews, Love Spells that Work IN KUWAIT, USA, UK, DUBAI, QATAR, Spell Loves That Work Fast, Marriage Spells KUWAIT, DUBAI ,, Powerful Love Spells in DENMARK, Online Love Spell in FRANCE, GERMANY Call / Watsapp ([+2790–29–3623 chief khan,
    • Hello Dear Friends of Maxchets. I come to announce to you the Faction project that I have been working on for some time and due to some unforeseen circumstances Guys, I ended up pausing and maybe stopping the project. Would you like some information about the project and details on how to get in touch via Discord: crazyrx2564 Acis Project Basis: These Acis are already solid files so decide to create the faction based on more solid files. Is the entire Faction System Ready, are all Faction x Faction events working and which Events do they have so far? CaptureFlag Death March Faction Hero -> Replaces the onlympiad system, as the faction fights to get the hero of each class. the fights too happen between members of different factions. Faction System. the traditional event where you have to capture the territory until the end of time. Strength KillBoss: a faction that deals the most damage earns a reward and secondly another reward, all configurable. Last man TVT. All of the above events have been reworked to work with the faction system. events are radom. With a pause in the project, some changes remained pending. some mods that were in the plans were not added. The EloRank event was halfway through. If you purchase the Project and do not have experience in Java, you will have to hire a Dev to complete, add or correct any errors that may appear. I make it very clear that the Project is 90% to my liking, what is missing are my ideas that have no impact whatsoever on opening a server. the project also comes with a very complete Skin Pack. It also has a Balnce Faction system, to balance the number of players from each faction to your liking. The Project also has several other mods that can be used. Start NFT bang toppvp reward. etc. It's a very complete project, but it's up to you to use, add, or change it. but they are files that are completely ready to be configured to your liking and open a server faction.  
    • Hello and welcome in my topic.   Some months ago i started working on Classic: The Kamael version. After some weeks I get idea "create a Classic High Five"   Why?   I started working on the Classic High Five client because after a few years of playing Hi5 I stopped enjoying it and didn't see the potential in it anymore. Maybe wrong servers..   My base is L2jMobius, but remaking the project to Classic High Five.   So, what is currently state?   Base Classic The Kamael client: Implemented missing quests for The Kamael Updated NPCs and Items Updated spawns Fixed Instance, now working perfectly Added Retail Ranking System Updated Fishing Fixed some client side .dat files Fixed Castle Sieges Added new Transformations Fixes for PrimeShop and VIP Timed zone locations added Fixed Fortune Normal and Luxury event ...   Hi5 Implementations: Added Fortress Siege - require client update Added new teleport locations to retail teleport - require client update Added Valakas AI and associated scripts - require client update Added Freya AI, zones, npcs and quests - require client update Added Pet system with Pet Managers - require client update Added Kamaloka instances - require client update ...   My customizations: Completly reworked Community Board - Schema Buffer, Merchants, Find item, Events and registering, Bug report, Statistics, FIle Editor, Players commands, Discussion forum, Clan tab reworked and fully implemented, Players tab with many function for player like compare player vs player, show sell, buy, craft, recomendations, sorting players, Raid Boss tab with show drop and state and how players near RB and more fuctions added Admin control panel is fully reworked and implemented new function  Admins can real time edit NPC files in XML     I am still writing down everything that has already been done, but there is so much that sometimes I forget something. I'm gradually adding everything to Discord.   And finally why I writing here...What is your best things in old High Five?     If you want to talk about the project with me, you can join me on Discord https://discord.gg/AW64QCj8   Gallery of screenshots are in sections Showcase on Discord. I will publish the first public version shortly. A new public version will always be available every month.    
    • hi, how did you solved the problem with nonpcname? Because i encountered the same problem
    • Dear Dexters of lineage2dex.com   Registration open, you can login on web panel, choose NEW-Interlude [x30] server and create game account 🚀 Server start - April 20 19:00 (UTC +3) 🕒 Beta start - April 16 ➡️ Server announce - https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16624/ ➡️ Basic server description - https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16520/ ➡️ Patchnotes (all changes from Union server) - https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16630/ ➡️ Roadmap for Spring season - https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16631/ 📢 April 16 - 19:00 (UTC +3) we start Beta on New season server!  ➡️ During beta test will be available OBT Manager (NPC Eva) in Giran with all necessary items for test. ➡️ We run 7signs in 1h cycle and Oly 24/7 ➡️ Server setup on Beta same, like will be on server start ➡️ On Beta will be restrictions for skill enchant lvl: 20 max for 2nd profession, 10 for 3rd profession ➡️ We strongly recommend visiting beta. Check the concept of the server before it start. View the NPC Buffer, Shop, Services. Files you can find here: https://lineage2dex.com/files Register Master Account (if you dont have it) - https://lineage2dex.com/reg You need download game client, run updater, choose NEW server and click repair. If you already have our game client, just make update in updater.  Or you can download updater unzip it on empty folder, run it, choose NEW server click repair - updater will download all necessary files to play. For NEW server, you need create new game account on WEB panel.
  • Topics