Dat H5 Pack

So can anyone tell me , who the hell invented and made that overused retarded pack that l2dragon l2 liona and a bilion other servers use ?

Every single server i log to check starts like that, 

-Create char

-Set a retarded password that must contain 2 numbers 1 Uppercase 1 Lowercase and 3 Hieroglyphics so your pass ends up looking like that PaS$wooOo0rD481-2 that its pretty hard to remember and you have to get a printscreen

-Kill 3 gremlins, get level 6 

-Alt+b get buffs

-Kill 1 more gremlin~Pop up box, would you like to travel to elven ruins?and that bat picture, 

-Port to ruins , kill mobs , get 20 lvl, congratulations , choose class , you need a better weapon?no retard im gonna stay with my no grade, ok what weapon would you like?dunno you tell me , i just became an elven wizard so i guess duals would be fine , Do you need a better armor?nono my devotion is absolutely fine but since im a mage you could offer me a heavy brigadine set, tnx 

-Keep leveling , gz wanna go to cruma or you prefer your spot ? its ok bud ill go cruma ,

-Get 40 lvl, good job you can now equip C grade, but you better go buy them yourself cause i aint giving you any 

-Keep leveling untill you reach 76 lvl so you can have enough money to buy that karmian and homu you always wanted, 

And the story goes on till you are able to start farming for your first S80+ gear 

Start farming 7rb get topweap ggwp

(ok it was all a joke but this kind of servers seems just terribad to me , my opinion)

So , i would really like to ask, whats so nice about this servers? why do they have attract so many players? Every month there is a new server with the exact same pack and not a single change, and this server gets players every time , 

i roll the hopezone and maxcheaters, and everytime i see rates x15-50 im sure that at 6lvl ill be asked to get buffs from alt+b and go to elven ruins 

yes indeed this stupid buged pack is new fashion now on most servers because they dont know how to create a pack with events etc they buy this shit and they just open it this was begin from l2tales what a fail servers and too boring

Edited by GoldenNightmare