high five [L2J] L2Onset

lineage2h5

he is right,skills work perfect and great gameplay,tho free host web is not that good for server and it may need way more advertise to increase activity and forums community,more people more fun

you don't advertise with a day before opening, this had to be done way back

we will see tomorrow

you don't advertise with a day before opening, this had to be done way back

we will see tomorrow

they advert around a week or two,but yet community low for such rates and serber.we ll see,beta lioked very promising for gameplay part,the issue now is about how many will be playin..

they advert around a week or two,but yet community low for such rates and serber.we ll see,beta lioked very promising for gameplay part,the issue now is about how many will be playin..

not more than 500 (real)

Edited by hiimshyglizzy

not more than 500 (real)

we ll see dont be that sure,game serber has a lot of potential,we will confirm online when it opens.I am only worried about host and attacks since probably still using free host,may lead to a breakdown..

Jesus christ... why people are so idiots, and always hate everyOne and wanna be keyboard hero

dude , im not an owner , i just want a facking srv to play and enjoy last days before i go to island for work all day for 7 months.

your attitude gonna be always like this, that's why u dont have friends :D 

Jesus christ... why people are so idiots, and always hate everyOne and wanna be keyboard hero

dude , im not an owner , i just want a facking srv to play and enjoy last days before i go to island for work all day for 7 months.

your attitude gonna be always like this, that's why u dont have friends :D

noone want play serber with free hosting

there is nothing else, i will give a try

i'll try it too tomorrow,their beta gameplay seems well worked,but achy is right,free host may drive rip serber fast.

this server exept the forum is very good, i test everything on beta , coz nothing to do :D

is very good ya

true me also,they have worked the skills good,but a negative number of population will result to no compete and fun,will make us leave soon,ownership must act fast on bringing more players and community members,we need activity for serber to enjoy and compete

MIDRATES now, have only Random clans .

those clans who plays in the popular midrate (u know the name i dont like to say it maybe is ban reason )

they are 0.... i remember those clan names , they was with a grade for ever :D 

is hard for a srv to get people if those random clans dont join :/ sadly

MIDRATES now, have only Random clans .

those clans who plays in the popular midrate (u know the name i dont like to say it maybe is ban reason )

they are 0.... i remember those clan names , they was with a grade for ever :D

is hard for a srv to get people if those random clans dont join :/ sadly

just mouse serbers geting decent clans, since they giving them free items for play there

just mouse serbers geting decent clans, since they giving them free items for play there

yes mouse serbers bring decent clans but they cannot make them stay,after one or two epics they also leave bcoz they pwn eberyone on epics and mass pvp and serber becomes dead too eazy.anyway this serber needs way more advert than this,its not only about paying big clans,but need also good advert and promos for bring more players,solo or cps.

just hours left,best of luck today,me in for some action,yet i hope population could be good to compete so we can have some fun,otherwise its gona be like ebery other mid.cu in.