interlude [L2J]L2Old-Gold

l2old.gold

L2gold players, get Ready !!   Finally  l2gold comes back.with a new ideea!! . We want to build a server that will bring every l2 gold feature back to you, so every suggestion from old l2 gold players is welcomed  !!   Join us  on www.l2old-gold.eu in this last week of testing and help us make this server be the best.Everyone is welcomed to join . L2Old-Gold™ team is ready to work and cooperate with all the players  !!! Come and let's create toghether our own game and rules  !!  Join us now on www.l2old-gold.eu

Server Features :

• XP/SP: 45x;
  • Max Char Level: 78;
  • Rebirth System with 3 possible Rebirths (On each Rebirth, the character goes back to Level 1);
  • Safe Ench: +3;
  • Max Ench Weapon: +20;
  • Max Ench Armor: +16;
  • Refining System for S grade gear to upgrade to Apella;
  • Custom Tattoo/Jewels/Weapons;
  • More to be discovered on our Website or In-Game.
  • Downvote 1

You cannot open 2+ topics.

This already exists I think for more than 50 times. (By L2AVICE)

Also, it is time for fresh ideas guys.. Every week the same.. "Old-Gold" and bla bla..

Edited by 'Baggos'

2k17 and still every week  3-4 "old" gold serbers,

rly sad storka :(

thats why they post it on 2k17.

confirmed.

Join us  on www.l2old-gold.eu in this last 3 days of testing and help us make this server be the best.Everyone is welcomed to join . L2Old-Gold™ team is ready to work and cooperate with all the players  !!! Come and let's create toghether our own game and rules  !!  Join us now on www.l2old-gold.eu

game dont starting on windows 10...

yes...this is quite strange , a part of ppl can join with windows 10 and another part can't......i will check a fix for it , meanwhile try reboot system or win 8.1

yes...this is quite strange , a part of ppl can join with windows 10 and another part can't......i will check a fix for it , meanwhile try reboot system or win 8.1

worst scenario to fix it ever,make your job right and fix the patch,not suggest players to change os lol