Merchant Requestbuy Problem.

NickTs

Question

png.png

OK. Here we go...
The issue appears only on my custom merchant npc on buylist. On multisell options I can buy anything.

Admin / Master / GM (etc. with admin rights) can buy without problems... The issue appears on any other common char...
In any other retail ingame merchant npc I can buy regularly without any problem with any char.
So what the heck is this exactly?  :P 

aCis 364

4 answers to this question

So I had to put my custom NPC Id to the castles.xml relatedNpcIds to work cause the problem was to read the castle tax rate...
Lock it!  ^-^

Edited by NickTs

Customer statut ? Because basically, that issue has already been answered on customers section, so... If you're a leaker, I don't invite people to help you (and I won't).

Edited by Tryskell

Customer statut ? Because basically, that issue has already been answered on customers section, so... If you're a leaker, I don't invite people to help you (and I won't).

I am not a customer but I neither own a live server. We have a server for fun in a net-cafe local only for the staff when we get bored...

Your call... I can understand that... No hard feelings...

PS. It is not my fault that it's leaked by a customer of yours... I found it for free and I use it. ;)

Edited by NickTs

So I had to put my custom NPC Id to the castles.xml relatedNpcIds to work cause the problem was to read the castle tax rate...

Lock it!  ^-^

Locked.