What You Think About Lucera?

Sorry, can't do that.

I get great pleasure messing with idiots that can't accept that some people are just better than them in certain things.

No one mentioned something specifically here..He just said he will report you after being called retarted...Nonsense.

And it comes back to ego-blabla...

I would start a convo with you but... who are you?? Oh wait, no one. :D

Oh, that signature tho. Sorry i have to be nice to people, on the other hand people have to be nice to me too if they wanna be treated the same way.

We are already having a conversation..There's no need to throw dust, i'm not being angry towards you , I'm just stating some facts.

No one obliged you to be nice to people and no one said that this is exactly what my signature's logic is.

If you wanna be nice to someone you can be nice..If you don't then , ok!

But don't disrespect someone when clearly there's no reason..it's sad.

Edited by protoftw

I would start a convo with you but... who are you?? Oh wait, no one.  :D

Oh, that signature tho. Sorry i have to be nice to people, on the other hand people have to be nice to me too if they wanna be treated the same way.

and who are you elfo ?
all remember in your stories are countless fail ...
3-4 ban on MaxCheaters for scam i think is 1 of them 
some months ago you are moderator on mxc and you get demoted ( reason is ? ) :)
i remember 1 project L2jEsios ( epic fail , full bug on extra code's ) 
on this time you have 1 project L2Dot Net and this is epic fail 

then next time to ask everyone who are you ( just remember who are you elfo ) 

If you think there is clearly no reason then you don't know pirama and his history.

In terms that you will understand "Mhn xwnesai ekei pou den se spernoun"

In terms that you will understand "min lasponis oti den mporis na ftasis... me to na prospathis na ypobathmisis kapion den ginese kaliteros apo ayton"

If you think there is clearly no reason then you don't know pirama and his history.

In terms that you will understand "Mhn xwnesai ekei pou den se spernoun"

I can totally understand both languages , but dont combine them..It looks ugly af.

He might have a history but you can't judge his present actions based on the past..That way you are dragging yourself backwards and you're not moving on.

You're welcome to reply but it's boring talking with someone who , disagrees just to disagree.

Edited by protoftw

1: The scam accusation was a lie. I scammed someone who tried to scam me. I was in the army so i couldn't counter his accusations.

2: 1st: Esios had more users than acis for the short amount of it's opensource. 2nd: It is still being developed. 3rd: It didn't tho. There were 2 servers that successfully had 500+with it.

3: L2dotNET is an experiment of me rewritting the WHOLE GAME in a different language. It would never be finished so you can't deem it a failure cuz success wasn't the target.

:D

1: when you finish the army why don't give prof for unban your acc and be punished the scamer ? and you have 2 ban's more for ? and 1 demoted

2: maybe to have more user but code's is fail ... startup system with phx is easy to fix 1 player with multiclass ... then and 100k online to have on this server the pack. is crashed ( i talk about project not about server )

and i ask again ... who are you elfo ?

Edited by pirama

1st Maxtor didn't unban me because he doesn't give a shit. 2nd I never got another ban in any of my accounts. 3rd I caused my demote intentionally.

You know what? I won't even argue any more. Not worth the typing effort. Out.

right choice !

In terms that you will understand "opou den se perni na tin kanis me elafra pidimatakia"

1st Maxtor didn't unban me because he doesn't give a shit. 2nd I never got another ban in any of my accounts. 3rd I caused my demote intentionally.

You know what? I won't even argue any more. Not worth the typing effort. Out.

right choice !

In terms that you will understand "opou den se perni na tin kanis me elafra pidimatakia"

sas exw kanei kai tous 2 report oxi giati mou exete kanei kati alla giati polu apla gamate ena topic xwris na uparxei ousiodis logos. kalh sunexeia kai no hard feelings.

I am actually laughing reading at your replies pirama.

You are actually trying to judge people for things you will never even get close to accomplishing in your whole life, which is so pathetic. Just get your facts straight and before starting to argue with someone about a specific thing, make sure you can at least understand what it is.

I am actually laughing reading at your replies pirama.

You are actually trying to judge people for things you will never even get close to accomplishing in your whole life, which is so pathetic. Just get your facts straight and before starting to argue with someone about a specific thing, make sure you can at least understand what it is.

[gr] den ta bgazi kala to translate.google.com kai barieme na katsw na dw ti thes na pis ... stilta se pm sta ellinika ama thes na ta diabasw