New Mmorpg Poll

Would you play?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play?

Dude you're like a private server.

Get a website and put everything in there. No one will read you're immature top/down features.

Basic logic. When you ask the question: Would you play this game? Everyone is expecting to watch an in-game video or a trailer at least... Not a top/down feature list on mxc.

You say you're trying to make an MMORPG when i could introduce my c/p java flappy bird and get all your players. FFS.

Dude you're like a private server.

Get a website and put everything in there. No one will read you're immature top/down features.

Basic logic. When you ask the question: Would you play this game? Everyone is expecting to watch an in-game video or a trailer at least... Not a top/down feature list on mxc.

You say you're trying to make an MMORPG when i could introduce my c/p java flappy bird and get all your players. FFS.

agree

Man really gl to your game,but every mmo game is p2w,many people don't even join when they see that money wins (get super ittems fast etc.) when normal ppl have to wait and do missions all time etc.

It wont be pay to win ;) we have declared with the team from the start itll be play to win

If it's a competitive game for everyone then it's fine.That will be good,but even if you add payment methods,just don't make too op for those who got bucks.Make the game unique and competitive for all.

You spam all over the place the idea of a new game, yet you havent even start to develop it. 

People first finish the development and then they ask for opinions to change or add. 

Start the game first and then ask for opinions e.t.c

imo there is no reason to start a MMO ... Seriously it will be either P2W either it has to get subscribe.It needs skilled people and much effort to create a competitive MMO in the current market.

It wasnt joke exactly when i said that ,it might be better to go for a (J)RPG like FF or DQ.People are hungry for some oldschool JRPG with good storyline.

Just go to steam and count how many remakes FF has 

Edited by bravetobe

MMO is simply the hardest type of game to develop, and you begin by that.You got suicidal taste.

Existing engines (cryengine, unrealengine, etc) barely handles more than 120 concurrent players on a same map, so you have to write your own netcore and engine. You got atm no idea about realization (cellshading, realistic, etc). Hell there isn't even the word "instance" or "open world" on your description.

The main part of the gameplay is a concept, a main idea where all the background can crystallize around.

What's the metagame (aka the main goal of that world) ?

What's the goal of a player (and please, be original or simply forget your MMO) ?

Instance / open world ?

Kingdoms affect what, on which scale ?

What's graphics references ? Can you produce such graphics ?

Which background ?

Etc etc, questions are infinite

Your gameplay is beyond generic (and by that I mean there is no gameplay you only expose primitive stuff like WSAD and E being talk). You got probably no funds to buy the architecture to handle a MMO structure running. Atm you just exposed generic things, which can be handled by every single existing MMO out there.

Finally there are some talented MMOs (RaiderZ, Warhammer Online) which shutdowned due to lack of people. And there are plenty of MMOs struggling getting players (FireFall to name only this one). Do you think you can produce a better result than those examples ?