Database Installer, Database_Installer Problem

milosvamp

Question

Hey people  am trying to install database with db installer but it keep saying this shit ...

photo:

https://i.imgsafe.org/ac6766273d.jpg

and i donßt want to backup i just want to create new one....

could you pls help ?

Edited by milosvamp

9 answers to this question

Hey people  am trying to install database with db installer but it keep saying this shit ...

photo:

https://i.imgsafe.org/ac6766273d.jpg

and i donßt want to backup i just want to create new one....

could you pls help ?

You run database backup.bat (obviously frozen) and you asking why it ask you if u want to backup your db? Obviously again.

You need run Database_installer.bat no backup.bat 

Send us here your database settings.

Right click --> Edit --> Copy everything and paste here using

without space.
Edited by 'Baggos'

I ran database_installer bro as u can see on photo also...but it keep trying to bakup it...and i just simply want to create...ty for fast reply

I do not know about the others but on the photo i clearly see L2JDP INSTALLER - Game Server Database Backup  so are you really sure that the package has a database installer and not just a back up installer? Now since i do not know much myself i will tell you to post the code here so someone from the more experienced guys can help you or try another maybe better packet for example ... Btw did you let the backup installer run? If so what was the outcome? Tables full of other chars and so on or what exactly?

Send us here your database settings.

Right click --> Edit --> Copy everything and paste here using

without space.

I do not know about the others but on the photo i clearly see L2JDP INSTALLER - Game Server Database Backup  so are you really sure that the package has a database installer and not just a back up installer? Now since i do not know much myself i will tell you to post the code here so someone from the more experienced guys can help you or try another maybe better packet for example ... Btw did you let the backup installer run? If so what was the outcome? Tables full of other chars and so on or what 

It turned out that i can't use different things than, localhost, root root.... default ones....cause i wanted to create it with different password and with different host name.... but when i do that it want'st to back up...but now i tried default ones and it worked normally like always.... i didn't have time before to try everything... so i just posted here to find the best and fastest soultion...but thank you guys really, you are great you are always there for people i rly appreciate that. 

Thank you again Greetz. Milos

It turned out that i can't use different things than, localhost, root root.... default ones....cause i wanted to create it with different password and with different host name.... but when i do that it want'st to back up...but now i tried default ones and it worked normally like always.... i didn't have time before to try everything... so i just posted here to find the best and fastest soultion...but thank you guys really, you are great you are always there for people i rly appreciate that. 

Thank you again Greetz. Milos

Locked then..