Mid - Pvp - High Rate's Files

after 4 years work on my project is start to sell it. because i stop play l2 again.

pack + source + geodata + off database with my fix

some image here 

http://imgur.com/a/V19aD

prices only in private chat

or add me in skype: typerakos 

tnx all and merry xmas

Edited by tazerman2
  • Upvote 1

some time ago i have sell it in one and with this guy i open one server name l2cadmus. i sell it full ready server and this guy after grand opening he change all like

drop, farm, stats from armor and i leave from team and he join another dev and this dev he take the files and he share it. 

[sorry my english is bad i think you understand me]

some time ago i have sell it in one and with this guy i open one server name l2cadmus. i sell it full ready server and this guy after grand opening he change all like

drop, farm, stats from armor and i leave from team and he join another dev and this dev he take the files and he share it. 

[sorry my english is bad i think you understand me]

So you sell shared files?

This is his own files..he have worked on them long time ago,we have worked together too and i know him and his files.

no after cadmus i start update again my files and now i have fix many bugs and problems

cadmus files is 50+ rev old and have some bugs. the siege is stuck and events is not working

good no have autovote fixed and vote npc is not working is old version from katara and have

more and more problems.. aaa and +1 backdoor from this dev :)

no after cadmus i start update again my files and now i have fix many bugs and problems

cadmus files is 50+ rev old and have some bugs. the siege is stuck and events is not working

good no have autovote fixed and vote npc is not working is old version from katara and have

more and more problems.. aaa and +1 backdoor from this dev :)

The Files i have Vote NPC is working,Sieges are working also...and yeah it was 1 backdoor,that i removed... anyway if anyone need those files you can pm me :D

Rules: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/54023-read-before-posting-how-to-sticky/

3. If you're selling a project (L2 Pack), your topic must contain test-server's IP - It doesn't have to be 24/7 online, but enough to be tested.

Not to be offensiv but i doubt if you fixed anything your self, since you're requesting devs to do work for you.

Also 95% of the "Fixed" things you said i never saw them in aCis or L2J. I guess the pack you use is the worst pack in the history if for example ants no heal the queen cause i remember even in l2j C4 files

the ants healed the queen. So if basic stuff are not working and "you fixed them" i can't imagine the rest of the server  :-[

Beside that you must put a price onto your topic. You're selling a "product", people need to know the price, other than that it seem like a normal frozen pack. Nothing special. 

If i download a frozen pack i'm sure it has all features you sell + the fixes you said you did already implemented in. Right?

:-[ Also for possible buyers the seller is trusted. If he is not i'll rape him anyway  :-[

Edited by AccessDenied

The Files i have Vote NPC is working,Sieges are working also...and yeah it was 1 backdoor,that i removed... anyway if anyone need those files you can pm me :D

you are free give my old files but no have all this :)

http://imgur.com/a/V19aD