.geticon() Using Xml

Notepad ++  aspro   :lied:

professionals know that white backgrounds are more healthy, dark is a noob hype for wannabies

Since thats my sector you're somehow both right and invalid at the same time.

When it come in coding it's better to own a while background to make a nice contrast with the text. Even tho white make eyes a bit tired after a while

dark colors won't help at all. Brain does not respond same when the background is really dark color. It's more efficient and faster when its white.

On the other hand when it come in modelling, graphics -> gray is the solution. Eyes does not have to look in the same line and move on repetadly.

Although both are 1% of the real factors that are respond for tired eyes. Light source, light color that is absorbed by skin and screen light that doesnt match the enviroment is usually the reason our "eyes" get tired. 

So bravetobe invalid for dark background during code (is "bad"), xdem invalid for light background (always in coding and again it require several breaks)

dark background > white if u stay at the screen for 5-10 hours

For focusing/reading code yea white its better.

So bravetobe invalid for dark background during code (is "bad")

learn to read.sad storka.

The proof of my argument will cost u .... 1 ALT TAB.

Press Alt Tab after reading this post,and check ur main screen.

Besides,yea white is way better for coding,thats why NOTHING has white background in linux / kali linux (sublime)

Fcking Windows user LUL

P.S gedit maybe has default white but...gedit is "linux's notepad". really gedit 2K16 LUL

Edited by bravetobe

learn to read.sad storka.

The proof of my argument will cost u .... 1 ALT TAB.

Press Alt Tab after reading this post,and check ur main screen.

Besides,yea white is way better for coding,thats why NOTHING has white background in linux / kali linux (sublime)

Fcking Windows user LUL

P.S gedit maybe has default white but...gedit is "linux's notepad". really gedit 2K16 LUL

You speak for colors to me? Bitch please all of you xD 

1 hour in maya is equal in 5000 days of C. Try work on maya for 2-3 minutes and i'll tell you if writting code is harder for your eyes and brain . so shh and SAD STORKI 

You speak for colors to me? Bitch please all of you xD 

1 hour in maya is equal in 5000 days of C. Try work on maya for 2-3 minutes and i'll tell you if writting code is harder for your eyes and brain . so shh and SAD STORKI 

If someone is 5-6 hours in the computer,which combination does "less damage" (making u feel tired) to the eyes?

Simple question.Watching a screen ,any size, it does damage.The thing is,which combination does less..

If someone is 5-6 hours in the computer,which combination does "less damage" (making u feel tired) to the eyes?

Simple question.Watching a screen ,any size, it does damage.The thing is,which combination does less..

If we speak specificaly for "tired eyes" i can find you 5000 reasons. As i menionted one of them is the color.

Dark color is better obviously for long term editing but lets be honest white background is sexier and better  :-[  :-[  :-[  :-[

To share sou den vlepw kapou re xxdem... ti na pw... bravo sou pou to exeis...

t / t0 einai time / time0 eisai o monos e3ipnos pou borei na to skeutei dld ?

ante apo dw re mpastardi, idi sou anevasa photo apo backup 3 xronia prin kai sto t0 patas?

To share sou den vlepw kapou re xxdem... ti na pw... bravo sou pou to exeis...

t / t0 einai time / time0 eisai o monos e3ipnos pou borei na to skeutei dld ?

ante apo dw re mpastardi, idi sou anevasa photo apo backup 3 xronia prin kai sto t0 patas?

Το εχετε κανει κυπριακο για 5 γραμμες. 

NewChar απλα πες οτι το εκανες copy paste να τελιωνεις νταξει δεν ειναι κακο, εδω ο αλλος ηρθε σημερα κ πηγε να πουλησει template joomla για δικη του δουλεια

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/211024-web-responsive-v10/

εσυ θα μας πειραξεις?

:-[

Το εχετε κανει κυπριακο για 5 γραμμες. 

NewChar απλα πες οτι το εκανες copy paste να τελιωνεις νταξει δεν ειναι κακο, εδω ο αλλος ηρθε σημερα κ πηγε να πουλησει template joomla για δικη του δουλεια

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/211024-web-responsive-v10/

εσυ θα μας πειραξεις?

:-[

More ta credits tou ta dinw alla egw 3erw oti mia xara ta katafera by myself giafto einai toso shit-code

Twra an 8elei enas Skilled Developer na parei ta credits apo emena epidi to exei sto PC tou kai OXI share as tou ta dwsoume na telionoume gt me kourase.

Kai to diko mou einai share oxi WTS :P

More ta credits tou ta dinw alla egw 3erw oti mia xara ta katafera by myself giafto einai toso shit-code

Twra an 8elei enas Skilled Developer na parei ta credits apo emena epidi to exei sto PC tou kai OXI share as tou ta dwsoume na telionoume gt me kourase.

trollareis i eisai toso ka9isterimenos? Eipa oti eixe ginei share prin 3-4 xronia olo se afto to forum. Ti akrivws den katalaves?

ωραια κατσε να σου κανω μια ερωτηση να δουμε αν το εκανες εσυ για να λειξει το θεμα  :-[

Γιατι στο Map εβαλες Integer και οχι int?  :-[  :-[