interlude [L2Off]L2Promisance & L2Khaos

Hunt

Just to clarify, this is actually the real Visionx (yes, its been a long time). As many of you know, my alt account was Blackhive. I stopped running the server near the end of 2011-2012 because I simply could not support it, and the community had dwindled. 

The blackhive who ran the server in 2015 and who was posting on here has somehow managed to get ahold of my account, probably from a hacked email in 2009. 

That being said, I have been in contact with Hunt via e-mail. I loved this server. I fully promote and back him in this project, however I will not be developing or part of the staff. I held on as long as I could, and felt very said when I had to take it down. I do not want to be in that position again. I wish Hunt the best of luck.

Thank you for your wishes Visionx, you're welcome on L2Khaos anytime. 

I am w8ting the first day even the beta to join and create my clan 15 to 20 members for start. Respect to Hunt and Vision for all these years and hope with this very new day we will have the same feeling and enjoyment. Cya all in game

I am w8ting the first day even the beta to join and create my clan 15 to 20 members for start. Respect to Hunt and Vision for all these years and hope with this very new day we will have the same feeling and enjoyment. Cya all in game

We will let you know about our beta once we're ready for it. Also I am happy to see you guys back on L2Khaos, happy to hear that most of you still play Lineage after all these years. 

Thank you!

We will let you know about our beta once we're ready for it. Also I am happy to see you guys back on L2Khaos, happy to hear that most of you still play Lineage after all these years. 

Thank you!

We are gonna play l2 + 30 years more cuz you cannot teach an old dog new tricks and we are always here so start building a 30 years life project at least ,11 years since the server first opening and we ever warm up yeat :)

Greetings community,

We have decided our grand opening date and we are proud to let you know that the opening is sooner than you expected. 

Promisance x55 will go live on 17 of December at 14:00 GMT -5 (U.S. Time) as for EU will be 20:00 GMT +1.

Thank you for the support you're giving to us, hope to see all of you after 7 years!

Hello there,

I was playing on L2Promisance (after L2Khaos) since 2005-2006 can`t remember clearly. My name was PrettyGirl and the clan i was in, had alliance with Trinity clan [Kaavie, EduardoBoss etc.] (few of them is active right now but nobody knows if they`re the real one).

Anyway, i wish you all the best. The truth is that is very hard to impossible to have the old feelings nowadays but there is nothing to loose if trying.

I hope the community will trust you instead of playing all these shitty servers is running around.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Antwnhs

Hello there,

I was playing on L2Promisance (after L2Khaos) since 2005-2006 can`t remember clearly. My name was PrettyGirl and the clan i was in, had alliance with Trinity clan [Kaavie, EduardoBoss etc.] (few of them is active right now but nobody knows if they`re the real one).

Anyway, i wish you all the best. The truth is that is very hard to impossible to have the old feelings nowadays but there is nothing to loose if trying.

I hope the community will trust you instead of playing all these shitty servers is running around.

Have a nice day.

Call dat nab kaavie :D

Hello there,

I was playing on L2Promisance (after L2Khaos) since 2005-2006 can`t remember clearly. My name was PrettyGirl and the clan i was in, had alliance with Trinity clan [Kaavie, EduardoBoss etc.] (few of them is active right now but nobody knows if they`re the real one).

Have a nice day.

It is obviously hard to bring back the same old feelings but I'll try it and hope to make everybody happy.

Call dat nab kaavie :D

He is already registered on our forums.

I was playing here in 2007, it was a great expirience. I really hope this project does go well and it does not fail. Looking forward to play here

Thank you for your kind words!

Only good memories i have from l2khaos back in 2007 +1 from me i will join to remember again very good old times.

Thank you zapi, we're proud to see such comments!