interlude [L2Off]L2Promisance & L2Khaos

Hunt

What a great server indeed. Wish more decent cp's and clans join so we could have some decent play-time. Also having them damn delays that people have mentioned before but other than that it's all good. Would highly recommend to play there.

Edited by Munchan

Thank you for all positive feed-backs.

L2Khaos staff wishes you Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

happy_new_year_in_lineage_by_orphen_siri

May your next year be even more awesome, may your enchanting be successful, raids more rewarding and may your friends and party members be supportive through all the challenges you may face.
Merry Christmas and happy hunting in the upcoming year!

Get festive with Christmas discounts:
We are glad to announce up to 50% discount!
The offer is time-limited: 24.12 - 27.12 

Merry Christmas, L2Khaos! 
Let's celebrate together!
Edited by Hunt

I've recently found a facebook page similar to our official page. One of the developers that used to work with me, told me that the guys are Vagrancy & Majestic the developers of the fake l2gold a.k.a. avellan, also the founders of l2network (top site).

I have this information from a good source, he worked with them, and now they try to hurt him, but in fact they do not hurt him they are trying to hurt my server. I'll be glad to find both of you and to chat a moment related to this issue.

The L2Khaos OFFICIAL FAN PAGE is this: https://www.facebook.com/KhaosL2

FAKE FB Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/lineage2khaos/?fref=ts  

This one is fake I've already made several reports on this page, I'll ask my whole community to do the same thing. Frauds must be stopped.

there are a few old school devs exploiting this server already and ddosing :) hope hunt has fun scamming more people :) to many exploits and still cant properly setup a server :) love when noobs open servers :)

i am the one who did everything on khaos along with daoshin and corbin :) and none of them are here :) and none of us will ever join hunt since he Scammed the whole old community previously along with us devs so b e warned about this server it wont last long... he opened a restaurant with the last server money he ran away with so just be warned for the new year people

the Real L2Khaos/L2Promisance Developer/Creator Sticky aka NiSH

Edited by stickyfingaz

GOD! Is this the exact c4 server we played in the past? It was fantastic back then,is this the real Promisance and Khaos?Both of these servers rocked verryyyy hard back in the day.Someone tell me if this is the real old one or a related to the same owners.If yes we are gonna surely need a Summer Season.Please do a Summer Season.I know it's too long but no time at the moment for many hours burning my eyes. 

GOD! Is this the exact c4 server we played in the past? It was fantastic back then,is this the real Promisance and Khaos?Both of these servers rocked verryyyy hard back in the day.Someone tell me if this is the real old one or a related to the same owners.If yes we are gonna surely need a Summer Season.Please do a Summer Season.I know it's too long but no time at the moment for many hours burning my eyes. 

Hello buddy, yes this is the same server Promisance a.k.a Khaos. The server is back online after a long period of time. We hope to see our old community back.

We wish you happy new year and best of luck!

there are a few old school devs exploiting this server already and ddosing :) hope hunt has fun scamming more people :) to many exploits and still cant properly setup a server :) love when noobs open servers :)

i am the one who did everything on khaos along with daoshin and corbin :) and none of them are here :) and none of us will ever join hunt since he Scammed the whole old community previously along with us devs so b e warned about this server it wont last long... he opened a restaurant with the last server money he ran away with so just be warned for the new year people

the Real L2Khaos/L2Promisance Developer/Creator Sticky aka NiSH

You need a doctor Robert, mind your business, the one that know nothing about L2 and development is you. That's why you was fired, that's why you start spreading false rumours. Cannot believe that you still did not changed after these years, you're still a child and you're also rude. It's sad that instead of celebrating the new year, you're at PC writing bad "reviews" about Khaos, about me and about the server files. You're over 32-35 years but your brain remained the same since I've met you.

I pray to God everyday, to make people like you better, brainless people, arogant people, selfish people to become better and better. 

In the end, I'd like to ask you one question.

- If you're hating me that much, why don't you attacked us? Considering the server is:

1. Full of bugs

2. Exploitable

3. No DDoS Protection

4. Administrators with lack of experience

As you said above. It's prolly an act of hate, an act of selfishness, an act of wannabe developer with experience. You're nothing buddy, you just need to grow up and to realize where you're located, behind me.

If Khaos is you, as you mentioned why nobody ask where is Sticky? Nobody agreed with you, nobody liked you, not even me, but you was a kid with developing potential, it's sad you are still at the same level as in 2006, weak, childish, and without respect.

w0w you are still full of lies, its ok though :) you can lie to the community, all the devs on real forums know me they dont know you, you where just a scammer who left once you got enough money and now you are back cause you are poor and want to try and milk more money from poor players that love lineage 2,

keep lying about how you know something you have no clue about server development many people still to this day hire me to work on their servers,

Ba Lam maybe i will share all khaos files on all the forums for free.... 3-4 people have been wanting them recently since they all hate you and will never join your server and want to start Khaos clones since you are just a money hungry Vietnamese scammer

and PS : lol DDOS protection... its called DDOS mitigation noy protection cause you can never fully 100% stop DDOS moron

every server has exploits, even retail server has exploits this second, so your POS server has exploits also dont be that ignorant lmao..... and yes your administration has no experience NOT ONE OF THEM IS A KNOWN DEV LMAO

all the real devs i have emails for and would never work for you or with you cause you are just a scammer and they all know it 

Hopefully people dont fall for this scam and send any money to you cause this server wont last long at all and will have lots of problems since hunt screws people for a couple dollars 

PS i have nothing to gain since i dont run a server people started PMing me asking if this was the  real scammer hunt...... so this is just a WARNING to anyone new... old people already know hes a scammer and will never join anyway 

Happy New Year dont get scammed in 2017 with the same scam he did 10 years ago

w0w you are still full of lies, its ok though :) you can lie to the community, all the devs on real forums know me they dont know you, you where just a scammer who left once you got enough money and now you are back cause you are poor and want to try and milk more money from poor players that love lineage 2,

keep lying about how you know something you have no clue about server development many people still to this day hire me to work on their servers,

Ba Lam maybe i will share all khaos files on all the forums for free.... 3-4 people have been wanting them recently since they all hate you and will never join your server and want to start Khaos clones since you are just a money hungry Vietnamese scammer

and PS : lol DDOS protection... its called DDOS mitigation noy protection cause you can never fully 100% stop DDOS moron

every server has exploits, even retail server has exploits this second, so your POS server has exploits also dont be that ignorant lmao..... and yes your administration has no experience NOT ONE OF THEM IS A KNOWN DEV LMAO

all the real devs i have emails for and would never work for you or with you cause you are just a scammer and they all know it 

Hopefully people dont fall for this scam and send any money to you cause this server wont last long at all and will have lots of problems since hunt screws people for a couple dollars 

PS i have nothing to gain since i dont run a server people started PMing me asking if this was the  real scammer hunt...... so this is just a WARNING to anyone new... old people already know hes a scammer and will never join anyway 

Happy New Year dont get scammed in 2017 with the same scam he did 10 years ago

Its no need for a donation. we can stil enjoy the gameplay as norma players and with our clans :p

and why do you have a new account here if you are so Pro ? my account is from 2005 just everything was reset and posts where lost 

this might be a bigger scam then before so be warned people 

dont take the chance with this server if there is a huge  enough demand i will share a bunch of khaos files i have left i even have old database backups with people old characters 

if anyone is serious and experienced pm me and we can work stuff out (ONLY DETAILED EMAILS AND SERIOUS INQUIRES WILL BE CONSIDERED via pm on here or if you have my email/skype info i dont want any money i just want someone who is trust worthy and a decent dev to take over and start up the server) 

Edited by stickyfingaz

well i wanna ask one thing is it was you nish or sitcky or what ever who opened l2rengaed you or carbon and fail in 1 week and i only see 1 database for l2khaos was for l2kungfu when he was giveing free aios for clans 

i sold the DB after you scammed everyone and im selling it again and again and scripts and everything since Hunt is a scammer and will run away with money when he thinks he has enough 

be warned about this scammer 

hunt is a noob he cant even protect his server :)

• 2 weeks later...

i sold the DB after you scammed everyone and im selling it again and again and scripts and everything since Hunt is a scammer and will run away with money when he thinks he has enough 

be warned about this scammer 

hunt is a noob he cant even protect his server :)

i see blabla, share or link us similar server