interlude [L2Off]L2Promisance & L2Khaos

Hunt

yXMutFP.png

Grand Opening: 17 December 14:00 GMT -5 (U.S Time) / 20:00 GMT +1 (EU Time)

Greetings! 

Its been a long time and I'm very happy to see everyone! I have the pleasure to announce that the sever, L2Khaos, will be up and running again soon. It's been a long seven years, but the time has come. I'll try my absolute best to accommodate to your needs/wants, adjust to the 2016 gameplay, and provide you with new content. 

I would appreciate if you guys spread the word about the server being reopened. Please help us bring back the old community!

We may look old fashioned, but the quality and server longevity are our goals. New web design will be released soon.

Server: Interlude L2OFF

- Khaos Server:
- XP: 55x
- SP: 55x
- Spoil: 15x
- ADENA: 200x

Skills:
-100% Retail.
-Auto-learned.
-Skill modifications made for game play improvement:
--Touch of life and Restore life are party-only so that players don't heal raids.
--Buffs are party-only to prevent griefing
-Skill validation system to prevent skill stacking
-Max Transfer Pain distance is 1500 to prevent players from hiding their summons and going across the map.

Olympiad:
-Weekly Olympiad - 4 hours per day (2 hours at 10 am/pm server time)
-Minimum of 5 players required
-Limited to A-Grade only with server safe enchants max.
-Non-class based to prevent class-based botting.

Subclasse & Noblesse:
-Must kill bosses for subclass and farm lunargents and hellfire oil (some items are added in our GM shop );
-Must do the full noblesse quest.

Clans and Castles:
-Full interlude clan system enabled up to level 8 with all sub units and clan skills
-Alliances limited to 3 clans per alliance
-No clan kick/leave penalties, players can leave and join clans without having to wait x amount of time.
-Castle sieges are every weekend. Server will start with two sieges and open more castles as the population grows.

Custom Zones: 
-School of Dark Arts [Lv 80 Medium - Hard]
-Cave of Trials [Lv 72+ Medium]
-Abandoned Coal Mines [Lv 70+ Easy] (under discussion)
-Elven Ruins [Lv 52+]
-Raid boss zones are pvp areas

Custom Features:
-Offline Shops
-No party XP level limit
-PvP Reward system
-Global Item Decay (THERE IS NO AUTO-PICKUP)
-NPC Buffers in giran have almost the same buffs as AIOs do (all the buffs available in the game).
-Buffs from AIOs and NPCs last 2 hours and 30 minutes. Normal player buffs are retail.
-NPCs in giran for all your item/consumable/weapon/armor needs.
-Increased weight limit on all characters
-No death penalty
-.expon/.expoff command to enable or disable experience gain
-Trade radius to prevent players from creating shops on other players or npcs
-Attribute system enabled
-Augmentation system enabled
-Herb system DISABLED

Enchants:
-Retail rates
-Weapon safe enchant +5, max enchant +21 (still discussing) 
-Weapon Regular scroll safe +5
-Armor/Jewel safe enchant +3 (+4 on onepiece), max enchant +10
-Armor/Jewel scroll safe +3

Items:
-Dual Special Ability weapons drops from bosses and also added in shop.
-Promisance Armor drops from bosses and custom craft.
-Epic armors can be bought in shops.

The donation options:
-Blessed enchants drop from bosses and are donatable
-AIOs are donateable.
-Single SA S grade weapons (safe enchanted) are donateable for enchanting chance purposes only. (meaning players must enchant themselves from +5 upward)
-Cosmetic and pet items are donateable, as well as name changes and clan leader changes
-Clan reputation points are donateable in increments of 15,000 
-More will be discussed...

IEtp0sc.png

Contact Support 24/7

[GM]Hunt

[GM]Devil

[GM]MeVsYou
    [GM]Renton

[GM]Elfocrash
& more others

Edited by Hunt

We'd be glad to see new faces on our server. Your concern is our priority and we will try to enlighten you as much as we possibly can. 

Lineage 2 Promisance or Lineage 2 Khaos are private servers founded in 2006 by me and my team, which unfortunately are no longer around. This server was rebuilt million times by different people, be they former administrators, GM's or even players. I was gone for a long time, and my arrival, after these years is welcomed from what I see.

Please accept my apologies, but I had no power to control this situation. Even today, may appear a new server called L2Khaos with characteristics similar to ours. It is something that is beyond my power. What I have not seen so far, was a server that uploaded our old forum which we used in 2007.

That being said, I leave you alone to pull conclusions. I ask again for apologize if someone has disappointed you by creating a bad server while using our name.

L2Khaos will be online once again, after so many years, under my leadership.

If thats the same guy that was in the staff of l2nobility is definitely not worth joining the server, a moneymaker thats gonna ban whoever doesnt think his way.

I warned yall

You was banned on Nobility coz you flamed Staff. What did you expect? Even if you are CP leader or clan leader that doesn't mean you can insult or flame Staff.

How many times Hush was banned on Sublm?

We all welcome the real L2khaos/Promisance project to be alive again..nobody must forget that this project under hunt leadership has 2-3k players and lasted 4 years in a row and totaly about 4-5 years that means a lot these days that we see servers closing in 4 days...ofcource we are going to join and have some quality time at last regarding lineage!!!

L2Khaos was one of the very first servers i was invested in as a young L2 player back in 2006.

The server had a huge community and features ahead of it's time.

To launch a server as it was back in the day after 10 years and still be relevant is something that only a handful of servers would do and L2Khaos is one of them.

I played L2Khaos at all times whether that was L2Khaos, Prominence or even DieHard and i enjoyed my time there because there is always something to do.

You just can't get bored. Time change and people have less free time to invest on a "hard server" but i would highly recommend checking it out.

It's not just Nostalgia. It is well structured gameplay and server economy that makes sense.

Give this one a shot. 

You was banned on Nobility coz you flamed Staff. What did you expect? Even if you are CP leader or clan leader that doesn't mean you can insult or flame Staff.

I was banned there for asking bots to get banned.

We'd be glad to see new faces on our server. Your concern is our priority and we will try to enlighten you as much as we possibly can. 

Lineage 2 Promisance or Lineage 2 Khaos are private servers founded in 2006 by me and my team, which unfortunately are no longer around. This server was rebuilt million times by different people, be they former administrators, GM's or even players. I was gone for a long time, and my arrival, after these years is welcomed from what I see.

Please accept my apologies, but I had no power to control this situation. Even today, may appear a new server called L2Khaos with characteristics similar to ours. It is something that is beyond my power. What I have not seen so far, was a server that uploaded our old forum which we used in 2007.

That being said, I leave you alone to pull conclusions. I ask again for apologize if someone has disappointed you by creating a bad server while using our name.

L2Khaos will be online once again, after so many years, under my leadership.

My apologizes it was Blackhive who fucked up not you.

I was banned there for asking bots to get banned.

Well, I don't know what you said about bots, but you was banned after phrase: "Wtf this trash java server?? Skills doesn't re-use at new oly match".

After this, Crescendo banned you.

Nevermind, this topic is about another server.

Good luck

Edited by TommyVersace

Well, I don't know what you said about bots, but you was banned after phrase: "Wtf this trash java server?? Skills doesn't re-use at new oly match".

After this, Crescendo banned you.

Nevermind, this topic is about another server.

Good luck

Would be an excellent idea to change the subject. I'm out of this topic and basically you guys are talking about other persons and other servers.

Just to clarify, this is actually the real Visionx (yes, its been a long time). As many of you know, my alt account was Blackhive. I stopped running the server near the end of 2011-2012 because I simply could not support it, and the community had dwindled. 

The blackhive who ran the server in 2015 and who was posting on here has somehow managed to get ahold of my account, probably from a hacked email in 2009. 

That being said, I have been in contact with Hunt via e-mail. I loved this server. I fully promote and back him in this project, however I will not be developing or part of the staff. I held on as long as I could, and felt very said when I had to take it down. I do not want to be in that position again. I wish Hunt the best of luck.

Edited by Visionx