Cached Error

Deathboss

Question

Hello i need some help for someone know about l2off vanganth files well the problem apear in cached console when i try to buy something for my website control panelpost-22378-0-71431400-1479320818_thumb.png

8 answers to this question

It's also the system error code for ERROR_IO_PENDING which is the standard basically "no error" error code for cached admin socket, but anyway :p

"No Admin Id" means your web script is not sending an admin name on the end of the packets to the cached, which it has to.

It's also the system error code for ERROR_IO_PENDING which is the standard basically "no error" error code for cached admin socket, but anyway :P

"No Admin Id" means your web script is not sending an admin name on the end of the packets to the cached, which it has to.

hmmm thanks for your help and how that can be fixed is something on web panel config  or ?? thanks for your help .....

I don't know this web panel, what language is it written in? Where can I find it?

hello well the web panel i use is the demort cabinet check it here http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/200928-account-manager-%C2%A9demort

if you bought it from him you should take it up with him, looks like it clearly isn't working correctly

Thanks yes we fix it alredy all be ok... is something on cached pakets :happyforever: