[Share] L2J Servers Files (Little Collection) C1/C3/C4/C5/Int/Kam/Hel/Grac

Hello!  ;D

Nice to see you again! :)

Here is a collection which i would like to share. I've collected them in the period of 1 year. It wasn't that easy! Some little bugs got fixed... testing them ... etc... you know! :) Anyway here are all chronicles of L2J Server from C1 to Gracia.. without C2.. (didnt find such). I have found few C1 packs and i compiled them to 1.. now the c1 is ready! :) Well ... have a nice downloading! Maybe someday i will post you my collection of L2OFF Server Files.. everything from C1 to Interlude (again without C2) ... these days i will search for Gracia and Kamael L2OFF files. I hope find them! (I didnt search here for them...)

Download L2J C1

Download L2J C3

Download L2J C4

Download L2J C5

Download L2JOneo Interlude (By The MentaL) or Download L2J Interlude

Download L2J Kamael

Download L2J Hellbound

Download L2J Gracia

All tested and working!

Welcome back O.o

Well I guess those are last revisions? xDDDD

2 Comments:

1 U could upload them to Rapid Share ;P

2 Good Share [beacuse here is all in 1] For those that want to make their own L2J server ^^

Keep up.-

Well all of them are latest rev. Except the Gracia.. its still in development! .. :P And i dont like rapidshare.. too slow speed and they ban your IP for 30-60 min and then you can download again...

Unless u have premium acc xD that is why i ask u , may be some other day when i am bored i upload them all to RS

Any way good work (Make an update post when the last rev of gracia comes out) whit out being beta

Wow great share if c3 server worc you are the best...

Well .. when i tested it , it worked and i dont think you will have problems ;D anyway thanks!

Edit: Umm yeah in C3 pack you need the latest system update for C3 .. which i lost..  >:( .. anyway i just enter and see if NPC system works sieges and few weapons.. i dont look all to know whats in the pack and what not.. anyway i saw in C1 that there is SS S grade :D

Its very Good Job jaff!!! Thanks for all these packs!

@gspowner, why you need pre-configured man? if you can't open the server just use search and find guide "how to open server" MXC have many guide