L2 Classic Club - Dion x3 BD 67

zacks

Well after all this situation i figured out that we both got scammed from a third person . I would like to apologie to real zacks and i would like to say a sorry to all this guys and to the Admin Team here . Thank you for understanding me.

1 hour ago, TopSellerEU said:

Well after all this situation i figured out that we both got scammed from a third person . I would like to apologie to real zacks and i would like to say a sorry to all this guys and to the Admin Team here . Thank you for understanding me.

I stick my words to the TopSeller versions, we came to the conclusion that really is a third person who cheated on us both. I also apologize to everyone and thank the admin. TopSeller and I have reached an agreement and solve the problem in the best way possible. hug to everyone.

17 hours ago, zacks said:

I stick my words to the TopSeller versions, we came to the conclusion that really is a third person who cheated on us both. I also apologize to everyone and thank the admin. TopSeller and I have reached an agreement and solve the problem in the best way possible. hug to everyone.

18 hours ago, TopSellerEU said:

I'm glad you found a solution in your problem guys :)

Take care next time, and if u need anything feel free to contact me again anytime.