downloadnow.png

TP data:

-113464  218920  -3144

-118200  212936  -8680

-107832  206328  -10872

Edited by SweeTs
  • Thanks 1

amazing! i love you!
Quick question, you posted this one day after talking island, both of them have  some files that are same, if i put talking island first and then this in the same client some files are replaced, example is "New_Speaking_Field_S.usx".

now the question is if i put the latest you release will all the needed components be in the last or i can only use one of the maps?

if i put 16_25 ( posted 11 oct ) and then 16_24 ( posted 12 oct ) will i be ok? ( i will probably want to put ALL of your chared maps in the same client what should i be careful of? ) 

thanks in advance

amazing! i love you!

Quick question, you posted this one day after talking island, both of them have  some files that are same, if i put talking island first and then this in the same client some files are replaced, example is "New_Speaking_Field_S.usx".

now the question is if i put the latest you release will all the needed components be in the last or i can only use one of the maps?

if i put 16_25 ( posted 11 oct ) and then 16_24 ( posted 12 oct ) will i be ok? ( i will probably want to put ALL of your chared maps in the same client what should i be careful of? ) 

thanks in advance

yes files the same.