Party bonus Rate: 2.00; 2.20; 2.40; 2.60; 2.80; 3.00; 3.00; 3.00; 3.00

Safe Enchant: 4 

Maximum Enchant: 12

Normal Enchant Scroll: 50%

Blessed Enchant Scroll: 60%

Element Stone: 65%

Eelement Crystal: 60%

DMepdWn.png

Olympiad +6, 60 Matches per week, Heroes Every 1 and 15 in month.

Weekly TW every Saturday

Weekly Sieges every Sunday

Reduced Epics Respawn time

Max Clients per Pc: 3 (Premium User per PC: 5)

Free Subclass, Sub-Class Max. Level : 85

Class Master

Offline Shops Mode

Offline Buffers Mode

Auto Learn Skills

Auto Loot Drops

Vitality System (Nevit's Blessing)

Unique Community Board (ALT + B with Every function you need)

Drop List Seach Engine

Auction System

Champions System until level 82

Wedding System + Desired Rewards

Full GM Shop until S Grade

Buffs, Dances and songs Duration : 2h

Buff Slots : 24+4/ 12 Songs/Dances

Full Top No Grade on Each New Char + 1 Hat with Vitality Buff

Flawless geodata and geoengine

Raids respawn and death announce

More features you can find In Game Community board!

X3zVu7K.png

Team vs. Team

Last Man Standing

Treasure Hunt

Korean Style

Capture the Flag

Lucky Creatures

QR581og.png

Ant Queen Respawn Delay: 20 h. +- 1 h.

Antharas Respawn Delay: 7 days. +- 2 h.

Valakas Respawn Delay: 7 days. +- 2 h.

Baium Respawn Delay: 7 days. +- 2 h.

Beleth Respawn Delay: 7 d. +-2 h.

Epidos Respawn Delay: 2 h.

OeTiZ2Y.png

Normal Freya Required players: 9

Hard Freya Required players: 18

Frintezza Required players: 9

Zaken Day Time lvl-60 Required players: 9

Zaken Night Time lvl-60 Required players: 18

TIAT Required players: 11

Beleth Required players: 18

vlsnKzs.png

.control : Character control panel

.stats : Shows exact information about character statistics

.vote : Use it every 12 hours to claim Reward from Voting

.online : Shows how many players are online in game

.offline : Sets Offline Private Store

.repair : Repairing character located in same account

.password : Changing Password of your Account

.buffstore : Setup Offline Buffer Store

.buffshield : Protects you from unwanted buffs

.siege : Full siege information

.combine : Combines all same type talismans, into 1 with the total duration!

.dressme : Change your visual texture appearance of Armor/Weapon/Cloak!

.report : Target a player you think is botting, and punish him!

.7rb : Shows what Raid bosses u miss from 7RB quest

k1zgipp.png

Server files: Private H5 Files 99% Like L2OFF

Private geodata files for perfect gameplay

Hosting: Intel Core i7-4790K 4c/8t 4.0 GHz/4.4 GHz || 32 GB DDR3 1333 MHz || 2x 240 GB SSD

Protection: Antibot On || Anti-DDoS GAME On

Edited by L2Novel

another tales-file made server by usual on of the 3 i guess now possible owners, Guys literally, from a guy who have spent 9 years in this game, well it will go to someone who have so much brain to even read this, Do Not Waste Your Time Here. If you want lineage which will guarantee atleast some promising content, consider classic/raidfight if it is still up idk?/if you are midrate h5 player, even averia is better option, just trust me, these kind of servers you should know by now, I can name just what comes in mind - l2destiny, l2tales, l2woa, first server of Mous when i was his gm cant remember the name, l2vadc, and hundrends which were before, they all come in one particular reason, to gain Money from people who does donate, and they are offering you a shitty scripted files,fake online to make an illusion, that there is people- so in donators mind its worth to donate there, and plus some of course new meta l2 now, which actually is old zRanger, adrenaline users.

Take this serious or not, i will at least sleep well in night cause i have done my duty to warn you. No other response will be made after my comment, so goodluck and im out.

Little edit to mous/and gipsy admin name(cant rmember) type of guys. Be happy that you are not in prison by what you have done.

Because yea, you can get sued for machinations with Money.

Cheers.

Edited by SATLV

" AND WRITE YOUR STROY" ? so  with this kind of mistakes you wanna atract people ? :) good one. pay more attention next time.

1 mistake, i dont think ppl wont join cuz of this :)

another tales-file made server by usual on of the 3 i guess now possible owners, Guys literally, from a guy who have spent 9 years in this game, well it will go to someone who have so much brain to even read this, Do Not Waste Your Time Here. If you want lineage which will guarantee atleast some promising content, consider classic/raidfight if it is still up idk?/if you are midrate h5 player, even averia is better option, just trust me, these kind of servers you should know by now, I can name just what comes in mind - l2destiny, l2tales, l2woa, first server of Mous when i was his gm cant remember the name, l2vadc, and hundrends which were before, they all come in one particular reason, to gain Money from people who does donate, and they are offering you a shitty scripted files,fake online to make an illusion, that there is people- so in donators mind its worth to donate there, and plus some of course new meta l2 now, which actually is old zRanger, adrenaline users.

Take this serious or not, i will at least sleep well in night cause i have done my duty to warn you. No other response will be made after my comment, so goodluck and im out.

Little edit to mous/and gipsy admin name(cant rmember) type of guys. Be happy that you are not in prison by what you have done.

Cheers.

is an opinion, also im not one from your 3 possible owners

Cheers.

Thats not so cool. We know that nowadays server owners sucks but blaming like that w/o proofs aprooves how low personallity you are.