Ct 1.5 Hellbound Source

zilbe333

Question

Greetings to all L2/l2j fans,

I've been working on CT 1.5 Hellbound server, seems like a lot of work has been successfuly done, as the pack was half empty. But it seems that Im not competent to overcome few issues, nor in my datapack, nor Eclipse sided.

In the past I've been messing around a bit in with servers from interlude to h5, having no major issues that couldn't be sorted out by reading and looking for missing or better code blocks etc. I love Hellbound chronicle, it's size etc., I would love to not to give up on this project..

Is there outhtere, by any chance, a kind hearted persont to share a decent server source and data pack for ct 1.5 Hellbound with working Grand Bosses spawns and Hellbdound instance (towers etc)..

4 answers to this question

None is working with that chronicle. Even if someone do, will not share it, just sell.

Your only chance is to update/replace your files using H5, here and there - where necessary.

None is working with that chronicle. Even if someone do, will not share it, just sell.

Your only chance is to update/replace your files using H5, here and there - where necessary.

Grand Boss issue: H5 files in AI/induvidual folder have them all in .java

Already tried to compose some conection from other chronicles, unsuccessfuly.

Here must be ppl working with l2j for years, could anyone explain the chain how it works and where to look for an answer into my files or Eclipse sided:

-I have all Grand bosses listed in database table grandboss_data, locations etc. All are spawnable manually, all npc are there, working, I just don't have the AUTO spawn, for instance Quen Ant, Core, Orfen is missing in their locations. BUT Baium works, is there, stone, I can wake him up, status changes in my console from 0 to 1 like it should etc. Works fine. but the rest is missing..

I want to understand where who handles their spawn. They are not regular spawns..

For instance Core: it is listed in database Grand boss table, I have its .py file, and its line in the scripts.cfg, but the location is empty..

You can track the progress after CT 1.5 from L2JServer's repository. It's a lot of work but...

tnx for reply,

I have sneaked through it's files already, and meny others, all above versions have them in .java files, mine seems to be .py, even though I dont have all bosses in AI/individuals folder listed, should they be in .py - all Grand bosses in ct 1.5? should they be there in that folder, absolutely all? even so, example with Core, I have its .py file, its line in scripts.cfg, in dadabase table, and still location is empty. BUT, Baium works perfect!! <--

My issue is I don't know what exactly to look for, what is the issue, the trigger that doesnt work with my grand bosses. No one seem to talk about it, no key words in search engine find anything useful.