My Cpa Earnings 1-31 July (Who Can Beat It ?)

Karasu_

cfb1b042d9640c7404f6afec90130669.png

This is actually very low comparing to many affiliate marketers earnings but hey, who cares, im still doing more than you (living in a 2nd world country such as Romania where average salary is 200-250$)

62268822.jpg

Edited by Karasu_

Right click -> Inspect element -> Profit.

I was expecting this lame excuse but don't worry because this is all real

Here more screenshoots so you can make calculations (im sure you can inspect element this too).

dfc063735b8a2b4052ff82424b5b32f2.png

This is the beginning of month.

Yesterday and Today

This month i will probably make 5,5 or 6k+

Edited by Karasu_

Ye this guy make 10k per day this mean 70.000 per week this mean 210.000 euros per month.. SEEM LEGIT

gtfu... kid

there is one guy in cpagrip making 10k$ per day, they were talking about LeoMalham or what his name was but actually i saw someone shouting 30k$ a day so.... 10k per day is still not the best there

Why so mean? you jealous ?  :happyforever:

Why would he be jealous of something that everyone can do needs to skill (and is also very questionable)?

Cause AccessDenied is the clown of maxcheaters and he is usually try to be funny but this is his mad/envy attitude. We dont see it every day so it's obvious signs.

Not everyone can get to 5k$ a month and i understand his feelings considering that he may earn maybe 300-600$ monthly at best. But i did it, took me lot of struggle and the hard work has payed off (but you need to work smart not hard) so... I have worked both hard/smart and i plan to scale further until i reach my goal (30k$ a month).

Oh oh and i forgot to mention

My 5k$ monthly income is autopilot  :happyforever:

I can stop doing anything and play video games while i still earn 5k$ next month. The reason i keep working is to increase this income  :not bad:

Edited by Karasu_

Cause AccessDenied is the clown of maxcheaters and he is usually try to be funny but this is his mad/envy attitude. We dont see it every day so it's obvious signs.

Not everyone can get to 5k$ a month and i understand his feelings considering that he may earn maybe 300-600$ monthly at best. But i did it, took me lot of struggle and the hard work has payed off (but you need to work smart not hard) so... I have worked both hard/smart and i plan to scale further until i reach my goal (30k$ a month)

Fjd4kUZ.gif

Made if you actually did it, you wouldn't be bragging about it in mxc. You would be out spending time and money with friends OR you would keep the secret to yourself.

If you have to tell everyone how cool you are, then chances are you are not as cool as you think you are.

Noone cares but my enemy's, im bragging to them.

I have lot of free time ,i can use it however i want so... (i can brag too, because i can). BTW you also earn good  :happyforever:

Good Job!

Edited by Karasu_

Mate if you actually did it, you wouldn't be bragging about it in mxc. You would be out spending time and money with friends OR you would keep the secret to yourself.

If you have to tell everyone how cool you are, then chances are you are not as cool as you think you are.

Actualy i got ton of books about this. Is like those people who want to make the difference by doing common things like take a cheap car and drift when others looks or bus coming.

Those are the people with 100% to 200% comblex about their self. I mean its nice to make money or do something incredible but for sure you aint join a forum to shout it.

I mean sure mom i made 10k this month, wow son perfect. but at maxcheaters.. no thanks.

Actualy i got ton of books about this. Is like those people who want to make the difference by doing common things like take a cheap car and drift when others looks or bus coming.

Those are the people with 100% to 200% comblex about their self. I mean its nice to make money or do something incredible but for sure you aint join a forum to shout it.

I mean sure mom i made 10k this month, wow son perfect. but at maxcheaters.. no thanks.

You try to use book knowledge against me to look cooler but that's just a pointless fact.

Why would you shout your stuff on random forums where nobody knows who is Karasu ? 

And is secret anyway. Nobody knows me in real life so i dont care bragging here. Nobody will shoot me for making x20 more money than him

Oh by the way Elfocrash.

I have never read guides or ebooks. All are BS or Outdated

I have worked my own methods/tests/experiments etc.

Edited by Karasu_

just check your shelf for a minute, you showoff your income into a forum

to achieve what? embrace your ego?

think about it for a second, how pathetic someone must be in order to do that? xDDD

its hilarious dude