Getting Started

So players who still plays L2 chooses Interlude?

I guess the main and most important thing for beginning is balanced classes and balanced skills.

I don't think such thing exists... this is the last thing you should care about.

Interlude and H5, amount of servers / player base is more or less the same. So, it's up to you. If it's gonna be low/mid, better go H5.

Interlude and H5, amount of servers / player base is more or less the same. So, it's up to you. If it's gonna be low/mid, better go H5.

Okey Dude/Girl :). I guess each member here have their own opinion. Thx for answers tho.

Will just start by reading some L2J code and start to test things out.

Just downloaded SQL and Eclipse on my local computer, the hardest thing always is to start something. :)

Probable will need some help with the configuration and mathematics later on which I`ll ask in other topic. Ah... One more think. I do not get why there are shares for certain chronicle versions. I think - with little editing you can adjust code to any version you want. I do not think that there is such a huge different in the source between the versions. Also I noticed that there are many releases which are pretty similar. Why developers here do not unite to make one good code, not 3 unfinished and shitty ones. Sorry for such dumb questions I guess, it just made me wonder.

And can somebody answer me about the second question which I had. Are there some custom scripts in VIP/Donator section which are not in normal ones? Because in building process it would be helpful. Simply do not want to donate to this forum in the first day of joining. :P

Edited by Slash

Okey Dude/Girl :). I guess each member here have their own opinion. Thx for answers tho.

Will just start by reading some L2J code and will start to test things out.

Just downloaded SQL and Eclipse on my local computer, the hardest things always is to start something. :)

Probable will need some help with the configuration and mathematics later which I`ll ask in other topic. Ah... One more think. I do not get why there are shares for certain chronicle versions. I think - with little editing you can adjust code to any version you want. I do not think that there is such a huge different in the source between the versions. Also I noticed that there are many releases which are pretty similar. Why developers here do not unite to make one good code, not 3 unfinished and shitty ones. Sorry for such dumb questions I guess, it just made me wonder.

And can somebody answer me about the second question which I had. Are there some custom scripts in VIP/Donator section which are not in normal ones? Because in building process it would be helpful. Simply do not want to donate to this forum in the first day of joining. :P

I wish i could sin people also exept servers. Is there any place on earth that people does not have their own opinion? What you mean "i guess here", from what planet you came from?

Also need help with mathematics? Well ok... if you say.. i didn't know L2j required to do tasks with mathematics but if you say you're probably right :3

Also "why developers here do not unite to make a good code" ? For the same reason there are different races and different countries and we not all in 1 nation.. Everyone is selfish , consider him/herself better than others, stealing-leeching-scamming, untrusted, different ideas, different perspectives e.t.c. 

No there are no scipts in VIP section. Also you ask lots question that are kinda useless. Is up to you what you want to make no up to the players. You like H5? make high5... you like older chronicles? make C4

you enjoy Aion style? Go for Underground e.t.c if you no like anything at all i would say you go for money hunting as 80% of people. For example my favorite chronicle is Freya for my reasons and i love x45 rates up to x200 without client customs. I won't go around and ask players cause i don't care.. is important to enjoy what you do.

So what you doing right now is kinda useless.

Also advice from me, don't go for L2J if you not like it. There are people obviously better than me in development here such as Elfocrash-sweeTs-tryskell-Xdem e.t.c but 5 years now i work on Freya and i added things that i don't see in other servers like different events, no like tvt / ctf e.t.c cause i enjoy it. i like code. If you no like it.. just don't go for it, l2 is already ruined because of immature kids who try open server.

Edited by AccessDenied

Nop, nothing special in vip section.

Chronicle doesnt matter like you said. Its only bcs ppl work on that chronicle, so code is for dat one.

I wish i could sin people also exept servers. Is there any place on earth that people does not have their own opinion? What you mean "i guess here", from what planet you came from?

Also need help with mathematics? Well ok... if you say.. i didn't know L2j required to do tasks with mathematics but if you say you're probably right :3

Also "why developers here do not unite to make a good code" ? For the same reason there are different races and different countries and we not all in 1 nation.. Everyone is selfish , consider him/herself better than others, stealing-leeching-scamming, untrusted, different ideas, different perspectives e.t.c. 

No there are no scipts in VIP section. Also you ask lots question that are kinda useless. Is up to you what you want to make no up to the players. You like H5? make high5... you like older chronicles? make C4

you enjoy Aion style? Go for Underground e.t.c if you no like anything at all i would say you go for money hunting as 80% of people. For example my favorite chronicle is Freya for my reasons and i love x45 rates up to x200 without client customs. I won't go around and ask players cause i don't care.. is important to enjoy what you do.

So what you doing right now is kinda useless.

Also advice from me, don't go for L2J if you not like it. There are people obviously better than me in development here such as Elfocrash-sweeTs-tryskell-Xdem e.t.c but 5 years now i work on Freya and i added things that i don't see in other servers like different events, no like tvt / ctf e.t.c cause i enjoy it. i like code. If you no like it.. just don't go for it, l2 is already ruined because of immature kids who try open server.

If i see one more 20-50x h5 or 1000x+ interlude custom or non-custom it will be the last time that i join hopzone/topzone.. It's time  for something new and fresh because what's the matter if you play lets say tales and saga.. they're both 100% the same just the admins are others..

Off-topic : Access u own a server? o.0

If i see one more 20-50x h5 or 1000x+ interlude custom or non-custom it will be the last time that i join hopzone/topzone.. It's time  for something new and fresh because what's the matter if you play lets say tales and saga.. they're both 100% the same just the admins are others..

Off-topic : Access u own a server? o.0

I'm working on a server for fun everyday code little by little you know, making events like Crash Team Racing that power ups spawn in random place and you pick them and others slow down or turn into chicken or teleport in the place they were 5 seconds ago and is like racing on their bike e.t.c but i never realased and not going too because many server open everyday.

I'm working on a server for fun everyday code little by little you know, making events like Crash Team Racing that power ups spawn in random place and you pick them and others slow down or turn into chicken or teleport in the place they were 5 seconds ago and is like racing on their bike e.t.c but i never realased and not going too because many server open everyday.

Sounds cool tho.. So it's like closed project for u and ur friends only? :D\

EDIT : I think you meaned release not realise :D

Edited by hmzzz

Sounds cool tho.. So it's like closed project for u and ur friends only? :D\

EDIT : I think you meaned release not realise :D

lel i wrote realised anyway, no is not a "closed" project for me and my friends to make them happy for use //gmspeed 3, i just love coding a bit when i feel that i want to and  its good to work on a project for many years cause you know

every file and every corner of it, you find mistakes (cause l2j had many), possibly problems, create nice systems that when you do it cause you like it in the end they come up cute :3 and i wanted give it a try in like 2015 but i got disappointed when i saw that everyday kids open fail pridelike servers e.t.c and make people's brain tired so i didn't want to participate.

Maybe i dont have custom armors or textures cause i don't really like customs neither the retail armors-weapons from freya ++ i prefer draconic, dark crystal e.t.c, but at least i don't use things that we see in every server. i've added system for couples, quests for couples that they go into adventure together and they do things together like instances quests that they have to escape a castle and beat the last guy and if one of them die then the quest is over, cute events like racing with powers up like Crash Team Racing, Party reconnect system like Aion e.t.c

which for me is cute, but again >.< 50 servers per day no thanks! i even code from scratch the Frintezza script by watching youtube videos. Anyways. 

Edited by AccessDenied

lel i wrote realised anyway, no is not a "closed" project for me and my friends to make them happy for use //gmspeed 3, i just love coding a bit when i feel that i want to and  its good to work on a project for many years cause you know

every file and every corner of it, you find mistakes (cause l2j had many), possibly problems, create nice systems that when you do it cause you like it in the end they come up cute :3 and i wanted give it a try in like 2015 but i got disappointed when i saw that everyday kids open fail pridelike servers e.t.c and make people's brain tired so i didn't want to participate.

Maybe i dont have custom armors or textures cause i don't really like customs neither the retail armors-weapons from freya ++ i prefer draconic, dark crystal e.t.c, but at least i don't use things that we see in every server. i've added system for couples, quests for couples that they go into adventure together and they do things together like instances quests that they have to escape a castle and beat the last guy and if one of them die then the quest is over, cute events like racing with powers up like Crash Team Racing, Party reconnect system like Aion e.t.c

which for me is cute, but again >.< 50 servers per day no thanks! i even code from scratch the Frintezza script by watching youtube videos. Anyways. 

You bring tears to my eyes.. This is pure love..