Question About A Npc

thepsolartek

Question

hi this is not this much problem but more question. i try to add a skills enchanter npc on test server(based on acis) and for a reason it told me that i need to add a new html file to trainer folder, So i add this file but the npc still doesnt work. First of all the type of this npc shall be L2Merchant or L2Trainer? And secondly as i remember on frozen we need to add the npc on skills learn sql in navicat in acis this table doesnt exist, so i need to edit a file in the database?

7 answers to this question

You can create your own enchanter with an existing.

For example, spawn Vincenz (31316). 

Go to gameserver/data/xml/npcs find the npc and you'll see the follow line:

<teachTo classes="53;54;55;56;57;117;118"/>

Replace it with this one:

<teachTo classes="0;1;2;3;4;5;6;7;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;16;17;18;19;20;21;22;23;24;25;26;27;28;29;30;31;32;33;34;35;36;37;38;39;40;41;42;43;44;45;46;47;48;49;50;51;52;53;54;55;56;57;117;118"/>

Modify only the html part.

Edited by 'Baggos'

I cant find this line in vincenz :S

<html><body>Blacksmith Vincenz:<br>

Welcome traveler! Welcome to the oldest blacksmith shop of Rune Township, rich in tradition and history!<br>
How can we help you? Believe me, friend, we can fashion anything you require here, from elegant accessories fit for a lord's lady to mighty battle golems.<br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Link common/duals_01.htm">Make Great Sword.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Link common/weapon_sa_01.htm">Bestow special ability on weapon.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Link common/crafting_01.htm">Make Item.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_exc_multisell 1002">Break the seal on B-Grade gloves and boots.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_exc_multisell 1003">Reseal the unsealed B-Grade gloves and boots.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Link common/augmentation_01.htm">Augment Item.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Link common/augmentation_02.htm">Cancel item Augmentation.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_SkillList">Learn skills</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_EnchantSkillList">Skill Enchantment</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 2">Tell me about skill enchantment</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_TerritoryStatus">View info on the local lord and tax rate</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest">Quest</a>
</body></html>

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_EnchantSkillList">Skill Enchantment</a><br>
Check one trainer about this bypass if this is same i cant remember how it looks now

And you have to do what baggos said

Add the teachtoclasses on your npc

I cant find this line in vincenz :S

Because you're in data/html.

You should go at Gameserver/data/xml/npcs (No data/html)

Open 31000-31999 xml file.

Search:

vincenz and do the rest.

Edited by 'Baggos'

Because you're in data/html.

You should go at Gameserver/data/xml/npcs (No data/html)

Open 31000-31999 xml file.

Search:

vincenz and do the rest.

he is using l2jfrozen...