Motyvation?

ElTyto

Question

you think that a girl cant be into games or game development? just because you dont know any doesnt mean they don't exist. You would be shocked if you knew what some girls are into.. :D

personally this guy never seen the world outside his window... his profil say everything

even tho he is good guy, sometimes his "brain" is no working.

Edited by AccessDenied

personally this guy never seen the world outside his window... his profil say everything

Got my man

And to guy above, i meant this topic of course, not the entire world...

Edited by Szakalaka

even tho he is good guy, sometimes his "brain" is no working.

You still didn't answer my question :-[ .

You still didn't answer my question :-[ .

nop and i wont. As long as you try convience people here that you are not leeching pirama's project codes to create your aCis, i won't do a damn move.

nop and i wont. As long as you try convience people here that you are not leeching pirama's project codes to create your aCis, i won't do a damn move.

I stopped bothering with pirama since few weeks already. You're the only one speaking about him. But nice way to deflect my question.

Edited by Tryskell

I stopped bothering with pirama since few weeks already. You're the only one speaking about him. But nice way to deflect my question.

I  know im expert in deflecting questions. but im glad you bypass pirama. now he will probably make millions from the codes he make.

I mean sure, i can sit 2 hours and make a model and sell it 400 euro but pirama will write 1 line in java and sell it for 500 :(

Btw tryskell for you:

:3 Edited by AccessDenied

I mean sure, i can sit 2 hours and make a model and sell it 400 euro but pirama will write 1 line in java and sell it for 500  :(

and where is your problem ? When things there certainly is expensive

( 1 line of my code is 3 days job for you ) .

if I'm a liar prove it and fix 1 big problem with out c/p

this code is not shared ( fix it if you can 

)

if you can't fix it . stop flame more ... and look to improve your shit's model :)

always completely friendly :)

and where is your problem ? When things there certainly is expensive

( 1 line of my code is 3 days job for you ) .

if I'm a liar prove it and fix 1 big problem with out c/p

this code is not shared ( fix it if you can 

)

if you can't fix it . stop flame more ... and look to improve your shit's model :)

always completely friendly :)

cool vid bra

cool vid bra

ty bro :)

and have hot code :P and Developers like AccessDenied only from leaching they can see this code or on their dreams :)

99% of people in this forum say bullshit.. 

i think and you are is joint on 99%

Edited by pirama

ty bro :)

and have hot code :P and Developers like AccessDenied only from leaching they can see this code or on their dreams :)

i think and you are is joint on 99%

did you make it to calculate other trajectories of running to your target instead of just running straight forward? what about dual boxing, when you leave 1 box to follow you and you go through mountains and stuff, doesnt the box get lost with your code? :D

did you make it to calculate other trajectories of running to your target instead of just running straight forward? what about dual boxing, when you leave 1 box to follow you and you go through mountains and stuff, doesnt the box get lost with your code? :D

nothing can lost :)

all work fine on movement and dont have bug's..

if you like can i give you my ip for join and test everything :P

my english is not very good ( is very bad )...  for this i don't answer on other question :)

Edited by pirama

With all engines those days, it is way easier than even few years ago. You only have to see all terrible survivor-like indies games which came after dayZ (which is itself a pointless, terrible game with no goal except sitting in a bush waiting a randomer to come on sight in order to kill him and loot bandages and bean cans).

Im already making such a game in UE 4.1, only faggots can't appreciate the greatness of apocalypse / survival open world games

nothing can lost :)

all work fine on movement and dont have bug's..

if you like can i give you my ip for join and test everything :P

my english is not very good ( is very bad )...  for this i don't answer on other question :)

its okay, i understood what you tried to say :) great idea

i know its not the time and place for this but can you answer my questions on this thread? :D i've been waiting foreeeever

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/204448-my-questions-thread/