Motyvation?

ElTyto

Question

L2 hadn't a awesome gameplay to be honest. It's only overfarming, items run and no events. But it got that feeling of sandbox, where everything is possible, and an awesome lore deserved by fine graphics/visual identity.

Archeage could be that game, if there wasn't that stupid P2W feeling. A mix of Rift system, Lineage 2 lore and sandbox would be simply THE game. Aion PvP system was also really well introduced, with rifts and abyss. Unfortunately, like every pvp games so far, there is no balances because they add one layer of armors, one layer of buffs etc making it totally fucked up after 2-3 chronicles. Which is true for L2, Aion, Neverwinter and so much other PvP games.

Edited by Tryskell

L2 hadn't a awesome gameplay to be honest. It's only overfarming, items run and no events. But it got that feeling of sandbox, where everything is possible, and an awesome lore deserved by fine graphics/visual identity.

Archeage could be that game, if there wasn't that stupid P2W feeling. A mix of Rift system, Lineage 2 lore and sandbox would be simply THE game. Aion PvP system was also really well introduced, with rifts and abyss. Unfortunately, like every pvp games so far, there is no balances because they add one layer of armors, one layer of buffs etc making it totally fucked up after 2-3 chronicles. Which is true for L2, Aion, Neverwinter and so much other PvP games.

You're cute and i agree with you. Even tho there are games out there that no deserve the graphics that has been given such as Assassins Creed Unity (bad gameplay, bad style, good graphics),

there are still games that will blow your mind such as (bioshock infinitive, gta v, crysis 3 etc).

I was never fan of the sentence that says "good game require no graphics"..  i like good gameplay and amazing graphics at the same time..  cause lets be honest.. nobody would play gta in 2014-2015 if it had

San andreas graphics... everyone want see 2k quality in their 35inch monitor and the rain falling on the ground creating a splash effect and the screen blurs.

Tryskell we all love youuuuu but you need to play bioshock, so quit aCis and play bioshock :3

btw if you stop aCis pirama development will also stop :#

Edited by AccessDenied

We speak about MMOs, not single player games.

I cant speak only about MMOs  :'( and why you're always jerk?.. i try be good with youuuu and suggest you a game to play >.< and again you're a selfish lazybananabusinesswhore >.<

and we didn't speak for MMO we spoke for graphics which include MMO, single player games, Fps e.t.c

Btw im waiting for the day that Elfo will come and tell me "lets make a cute game, ill do the C++ u do the rest" and ill be like sureeeeeee

lets dooooo it, and i want scaryyyyy gameeee .. a game that maxtor will play and he will be like DAMN imma give all money i gathered from VIP to those people who made

this EPIC scary game. 

Elfooo im waiting >.<

Edited by AccessDenied

I don't play for graphisms, but gameplay, sorry :(.

Scary games are only good for Youtubers reviews. The only "horror" MMO I played was Requiem Bloodymare, and that wasn't really terrifying, just a L2 with gore and ridiculous PvP. About multiplayer horror you got Dead by Daylight, but still, gameplay is very limited. There was another game were you were acting as the monster, the gameplay is cool but realization is mhe. That's maybe the only time where graphisms are important, with sound. But a MMO doesn't need graphisms to be good.

PS : where do you find so much photos of that chick on your sig ?

I don't play for graphisms, but gameplay, sorry :(.

Scary games are only good for Youtubers reviews. The only "horror" MMO I played was Requiem Bloodymare, and that wasn't really terrifying, just a L2 with gore and ridiculous PvP. About multiplayer horror you got Dead by Daylight, but still, gameplay is very limited. There was another game were you were acting as the monster, the gameplay is cool but realization is mhe. That's maybe the only time where graphisms are important, with sound. But a MMO doesn't need graphisms to be good.

PS : where do you find so much photos of that chick on your sig ?

Tryskell my MAN. He claims he drew it but i doubt it. He promised me to draw me one but he did not -> conclusion?

Tryskell my MAN. He claims he drew it but i doubt it. He promised me to draw me one but he did not -> conclusion?

Are you speaking about his sig ? It's clearly a real girl, not a picture. You only have to see the poor definition to see it's either a cheap smartphone camera, or a bad laptop one.

None would think about painting the end of fingers in red. Too much details on hair and shirt aswell to be a draw. I don't even speak about weird positions (gangsta hand).

Are you speaking about his sig ? It's clearly a real girl, not a picture. You only have to see the poor definition to see it's either a cheap smartphone camera, or a bad laptop one.

None would think about painting the end of fingers in red. Too much details on hair and shirt aswell to be a draw. I don't even speak about weird positions (gangsta hand).

Dont listen to this guy i never promised anything he lies..

99% of people in this forum say bullshit.. 

Edited by AccessDenied

dude if u dont know what u want to do with your time nobody cant tell u..  :)  :)

dude if u dont know what u want to comment, nobody can comment.. wait wtf confused.

A guy told me it's a friend of his that works with him in the fx channel or smth..i dunno

Whoever tell you this is invalid and allow me to ask to who you refer to? who work with who?

There are only boys and perverts (you know who i mean) ~~

you think that a girl cant be into games or game development? just because you dont know any doesnt mean they don't exist. You would be shocked if you knew what some girls are into.. :D