[Review][Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince][PC-PS3-Xbox360]

GrisoM

In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching. Together they work to find the key to unlock Voldemort's defenses and, to this end, Dumbledore recruits his old friend and colleague, the well-connected and unsuspecting bon vivant Professor Horace Slughorn, whom he believes holds crucial information. Meanwhile, the students are under attack from a very different adversary as teenage hormones rage across the ramparts. Harry finds himself more and more drawn to Ginny, but so is Dean Thomas. And Lavender Brown has decided that Ron is the one for her, only she hadn't counted on Romilda Vane’s chocolates! And then there's Hermione, simmering with jealously but determined not to show her feelings. As romance blossoms, one student remains aloof. He is determined to make his mark, albeit a dark one. Love is in the air, but tragedy lies ahead and Hogwarts may never be the same again.

In the game, players will return to Hogwarts to help Harry survive a fraught sixth year. They will also have a chance to engage in exciting wizard duels, mix and brew magical ingredients in Potions class and take to the air to lead the Gryffindor Quidditch team to victory. Players may even get sidetracked by Ron’s romantic entanglements as they journey towards a dramatic climax and discover the identity of the Half-Blood Prince.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=fCAbqDKJ1JE

For harry potter fans ;P Also i have play all of them :$ The spell fight looks pretty cool

• 2 weeks later...

i was play the first one when i was kidz0r :P its still the same interesting?it was a nice game!

totally crap :P i was playing Harry Potter 2 (awsome when i was 12 years old :P) and i was burned 10 hours trying to finish it

after harry potter 4 all hp games are craps (my opinion)

I love HarryPotter! (Im not gay) XD also WebMonster... omg after HP4 there are only 1 game which u can buy/download:

Order of the Pheonix and this is veryyyyyyy interesting game specialy with what u can DOO in it :D on Wii u can have a Wand and make a spells with it :D thats the best Game i played on Wii :DDDDDDD +100000 karma for HarryPotter plz XD

• 2 weeks later...

when go out the next movie of harry potter... 2009?

July of 2009, the first date the had announce was at the December of 2008 but they change it to July of 2009 the excact date is at

• Argentina 16 July 2009
  • Australia   16 July 2009
  • Austria 16 July 2009
  • Germany   16 July 2009
  • Netherlands 16 July 2009
  • Brazil 17 July 2009
  • Bulgaria 17 July 2009
  • Canada 17 July 2009
  • Finland 17 July 2009
  • Iceland 17 July 2009
  • India 17 July 2009
  • Ireland 17 July 2009
  • Italy 17 July 2009
  • Japan 17 July 2009
  • Norway 17 July 2009
  • Sweden 17 July 2009
  • UK 17 July 2009
  • USA 17 July 2009
  • Portugal 18 July 2009
  • Egypt 22 July 2009
  • Estonia 24 July 2009

July of 2009, the first date the had announce was at the December of 2008 but they change it to July of 2009 the excact date is at

• Argentina  16 July 2009
  • Australia   16 July 2009
  • Austria   16 July 2009
  • Germany   16 July 2009
  • Netherlands  16 July 2009
  • Brazil   17 July 2009
  • Bulgaria   17 July 2009
  • Canada   17 July 2009
  • Finland     17 July 2009
  • Iceland   17 July 2009
  • India    17 July 2009
  • Ireland   17 July 2009
  • Italy   17 July 2009
  • Japan   17 July 2009
  • Norway   17 July 2009
  • Sweden   17 July 2009
  • UK   17 July 2009
  • USA   17 July 2009
  • Portugal   18 July 2009
  • Egypt   22 July 2009
  • Estonia   24 July 2009

Thx for information, but i am sad because i need wait 7 months =[.