Quest for Crystal: B-Grade ????????

Drakwolf

hi i play ona MR, how can i get B grade items? i find yhem in luxury shop and they cost Crystal: B-Grade  ,.....only maestro can crystalizize

can i make a quest to earn Crystal: B-Grade ?

HELP PLZ

What server? O_o

Well, dunno what's your server rates, but theres few ways to you get cry-b:

Making a dualsword then crystallize it

Buying from a dwarf(in some servers, i've seen cry-b selling for 28k each on l2dex x5)

Getting b-stuff then crystallize

And this: (Quest for lunargent) http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=17810.0

I did it on azurel2(when were called sl2) just do 1 hellfire oil, then trade for avadon/zubei boots/gloves FULL then crystallize. (Pity that its FIXED on many servers)

Anyway, in all methods you'll need a warsmith :D

Edit: Oh, on azure, quest was x15 amount(you could get 15 reagents pouch instead of 1), so there was easy to mix reagents.

what about merchant or bs of mamon?

Yhea u can trade AA for crystals b but is more easy and cheap to buy it from a dwarf or To crystalise B Grade items

@Drakwolf  It dosnt exist a B grade crystal quest (at leas from c4 to hellbound i havent seen in low lvl servers ;/)

www.kamael.ro .. upgraded to gracia now

another question : B grade jewls!  Are they in a shop? is there a quest for B grade jewls?

No, I couldn't find server rates on that site, but seems that is low, very low to you asking for b-grade stuff =]

Use bot, that server is gracia, and l2j, Id recommend you l2.net. It has auto-figther and you can leave exping/farming while you sleep.

Google l2net, and you'll find their official website, and forum with tutorial etc.