[L2J] L2Crabbed

Growa

1 hour ago, Dev said:

And as I see only the clannie that supported you on this topic is on the video as well there's no one else playing if they quit you just die faster. Grats Lorenzo you became primezero's pussy cat on your own server. Now ask him about getting a blowjob from him. Idiot to the bone italian mofo.

Btw, just confused about your indendity for Komplex,that's why i went low kick to your head,you can even keep your spam i like it.
You should log and check with your eyes,i mean you can even say that i suck cocks,that's not the problem,point is you just selftrolling your self w/o any reason.
Ain't my fault if your shit is even worst considered than a copy-shit-with-purple-buttons server.

P.s. You and xxdem pretend to know me,but literally and sincerally i got 0 idea about who the fuck are you both.

P.s.s2 . It's a damn recap of the event. Won't waste my time to make 1 hour video.

Cya,next.

Edited by Twostepsaway
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Twostepsaway said:

Btw, just confused about your indendity for Komplex,that's why i went low kick to your head,you can even keep your spam i like it.
You should log and check with your eyes,i mean you can even say that i suck cocks,that's not the problem,point is you just selftrolling your self w/o any reason.
Ain't my fault if your shit is even worst considered than a copy-shit-with-purple-buttons server.

P.s. You and xxdem pretend to know me,but literally and sincerally i got 0 idea about who the fuck are you both.

P.s.s2 . It's a damn recap of the event. Won't waste my time to make 1 hour video.

Cya,next.

Some interesting change logs on your forum. If you even know what change log for a java server means you wouldn't post stuff like :

-tier 2 Cloaks are now avaible from the shop

-Reloaded Donation NPC

But ! At least make some money before you close it :D wise move !! Grats grats  !
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Dev said:

Some interesting change logs on your forum. If you even know what change log for a java server means you wouldn't post stuff like :

-tier 2 Cloaks are now avaible from the shop

-Reloaded Donation NPC

But ! At least make some money before you close it :D wise move !! Grats grats  !

Thank you!

• Downvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 29/1/2018 at 5:58 AM, Twostepsaway said:

Dev,i see you keep demoting every my post :P ! But what about our bet that you lost already? :-)

Serbidor on ? ;D ;D 

Where are you now Lorenzo ?

• Upvote 1

Why you don't talk now TwoStepsAway ? Where are you and your crabbed server ? DEAD. 

l2crabbed.com Error establishing a database connection

akhakahakhakxakahkxaxkha

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...