[L2J] L2Crabbed

Growa

3 hours ago, Dev said:

Man what is the problem with you  ? Why do you even write about Prelude what has a server opened over 1.5 a year ago to do with your current failure  ? Your problem is HAYZE !!!! get over it and start planning how and IF you can make all those players 250 who quit within a day from your shit.

What the hell men you promised people an updated server and you opened the same shit and you dare to accuse me and xdem for your personal failures ? We are out of the competition of the pride packs and your server has 1 player online what else you want to see or say about me and him I really don't understand..

Also you say wait 7 days and I will see if they return. Trust me nobody is gonna return even with 1000 updates and a total wipe. Wanna know why  ? Cuz you are not trustworthy anymore with fake promises and players are not stupid that's why they left your server 1 week after you opened.

I am sorry TwoStepsAway but no donation money for you this time.. sorry bro but accuse the correct people next time and be more responsible for your own actions. 

Take care 

uh? Donations? I guess you're mistaking my self with your self dear,i didn't even opened the donation!
Where do i am accusing you or xxdem about my failure?
It's since i am posting here you are ballbusting me with your stupid reasons. Now you become the victim? Maybe you missunderstoond the point about you talk about faiulure things because you know how to fail pretty well,like xxdem like i do,we should open a club :) 
About that thing if the players will join or not just wait and see no? You might be right.

About false promise i guess you're even wrong,since all the players were able to check the server for like 10+ beta days.
I am just getting over some issues. Maybe you don't even remember me or how i am but i am not like you  wanna be a money grabber.
I mean you talk about trust an things,okay do it,explain then why all those players prefer to play on a server where the admin is the most corrupted one that everyone every meet? Simply,dear no one care,he got a really good idea and bad one at the same time,we will see who will be right.
I knew you were complex,but really i am not selfretard to even think to acccuse someone else about my personal faiulure.
But since i never care about your shits and xxdem's(i don't even know who is him tbh),faiulure and things,i was just wondering how you even got the dare to even come here and be the smartguy since you're not. Told ya from your first post,you're free to do whatever you want. Like i am.
About why they left after 11 days,there is many reason and even mistake by my part and growa,that's why i  am doing an update,if they will like it or not i don't even care,it's just for my self. Too complex brain mechanic for you?
I am just simply different from you guys that wanna just get moneys from donation or corruption donation.

Like your problem was Epic,story mate is there,i know why you acting like that. But don't read things that not even exist. Thanks.

Hello?

Take care 

Edited by Twostepsaway
  • Downvote 2

I'm not trying to be smart ass you TSA. It's just that you should accept the fact you are working on a pre developed ready pack and put only some work while me and xdem are working on our own servers for years to achieve something good. That's the difference ! And yea.. I am complex I like to tease guys like you I just enjoy it : ) even if I'm out of that industry. : ) 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dev said:

I'm not trying to be smart ass you TSA. It's just that you should accept the fact you are working on a pre developed ready pack and put only some work while me and xdem are working on our own servers for years to achieve something good. That's the difference ! And yea.. I am complex I like to tease guys like you I just enjoy it : ) even if I'm out of that industry. : ) 

Well, what you were doing on yours? we know who "precoded that thing for you" ,well w/e i see clearly what did you achieve with your "Dev's skills kappa" .
Well w/e,i guess i am talking to an ape that pretend to be someone else.

Btw what i was trying to say,but i guess your compression cannot understand was:

It was just funny to see to all the people you,coming here and pretend to be someone else that not the famous corrupted piece of shit that everyone know.
Even dare to give me advice about what i have and not to do,sorry but that was simply funny. Same was for xxdem but at the least i really got no clue about who is him and i couldn't care less. They are famous about their "kalamata or w/e is called fanclub".
No clue,how did you translate that was yours,kappa, and aepvp's fault that crabbed got ripped by Hayze. You did somehow,but people don't wondering me anymore.

Hope you understand now the point.  I can even make a psd for you with some arrows to make it more easier to you to understand.

At the least i don't need to pretend to be someone else to open or try a project. You should try again to open your "industry",so at the least we can laugh about it.
Like i did on the summer.

Just inform a bit your self before being a clown like me.

:)

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Twostepsaway said:

It was just funny to see to all the people you,coming here and pretend to be someone else that not the famous corrupted piece of shit that everyone know.
Even dare to give me advice about what i have and not to do,sorry but that was simply funny.
Hope you understand now the point.  I can even make a psd for you with some arrows to make it more easier to you to understand.

At the least i don't need to pretend to be someone else to open or try a project. You should try again to open your "industry",so at the least we can laugh about it.
Like i did on the summer.

Just inform a bit your self before being a clown like me.

:)

I am a clown for you and maybe even more people who opened similar projects here and I am happy to hear that. This represents that you are hating for a reason and that reason is that you just post crap without knowing what I have done and I achieved for me, my friends and MY community. You were always a pride fanboy even before you start your own pride pack you played like an addicted bitch to l2 Hayze the one who stole all your fuckin community..

I guess you must be very emotional for that situation aren't you ? Finally you say I'm coming here like a famous but I ain't and I am a corrupted bitch etc. I accept all that facts yes I am corrupted as fuck and I will continue beeing corrupted to achieve my targets. That's what life tought me.

Otherwise there's coming this guy here he fucks you up completely and you stay down like a raped hooker this is you TSA... A Raped ass and pussy together from 2 holes by a black dick.37wPHgP.jpg 

Edited by Dev
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Dev said:

I am a clown for you and maybe even more people who opened similar projects here and I am happy to hear that. This represents that you are hating for a reason and that reason is that you just post crap without knowing what I have done and I achieved for me, my friends and MY community. You were always a pride fanboy even before you start your own pride pack you played like an addicted bitch to l2 Hayze the one who stole all your fuckin community..

I guess you must be very emotional for that situation aren't you ? Finally you say I'm coming here like a famous but I ain't and I am a corrupted bitch etc. I accept all that facts yes I am corrupted as fuck and I will continue beeing corrupted to achieve my targets. That's what life tought me.

Otherwise there's coming this guy here he fucks you up completely and you stay down like a raped hooker this is you TSA... A Raped ass and pussy together from 2 holes by a black dick.37wPHgP.jpg 

Ehm,i guess your brain tilted and you went full ritard :) 
I guess,the part i couldn't give a fuck about your "achievements" with 7 or 8 different try with 30+ people one begging around to log dualbox to increase your server number count was one of them. I am always a pride-fanboy about some features,since you don't even remember i didn't even played this pack my self on pride.
But w/e i guess i am wasting time with you and your mental issues.  Told ya before to say something inform your self.
It's true, i've was on hayze and is even correct to say this guy blacksnow,triggered me out to start the crabbed's story.

Being bored of all those admins corrupted as fuck for get some donation under the table. 

So smart ass, that you used the idea that i gave you about use Colville as the Face-puppet. Because your reputation is what i said before.

Good achievements dude. You were so easy to being lectured,that a word trigged your ass out but somehow the emo is me.

Soon you gonna finish your bullets,wonder what's next. 

UN2Z8EH.jpg

join hayze,type crabbed and enjoy. I guess you're right i am the one being so scared atm :)

Take care.

• Downvote 1

Same happened with my server and wargate. You just couldn't type the word. What does this mean that Dav in 2010 was afraid of me ? I don't think so ! Btw hayze admin is not scared from you I'm telling you nobody will join you back I bet 100 € from the corrupted donations I received under the table. If I lose you will see them on your PayPal account. And then fortunately you will be able to pay for your host staring at all the amazing job you done and seeing 1 player online like atm (yourself).

Cya

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dev said:

Same happened with my server and wargate. You just couldn't type the word. What does this mean that Dav in 2010 was afraid of me ? I don't think so ! Btw hayze admin is not scared from you I'm telling you nobody will join you back I bet 100 € from the corrupted donations I received under the table. If I lose you will see them on your PayPal account. And then fortunately you will be able to pay for your host staring at all the amazing job you done and seeing 1 player online like atm (yourself).

Cya

Finally,we speak the same language.

• Downvote 1

58 minutes ago, Twostepsaway said:

Finally,we speak the same language.

No you don't you will never do, you're a copycat with 0 knowledge on server development you started from 100% and modified everything with the gayish pink.
You will never be a real server owner and you will never be an admin.

You were a player and still when you're not an admin you're going back the player mode.

Forever a player, it's not bad.
Close your server and go play kemosa it's gonna be better for your emotions, you won't feel alone anymore, you'll see people and you will be able to talk with them since they won't be apcs.

3 hours ago, 'Hater said:

No you don't you will never do, you're a copycat with 0 knowledge on server development you started from 100% and modified everything with the gayish pink.
You will never be a real server owner and you will never be an admin.

You were a player and still when you're not an admin you're going back the player mode.

Forever a player, it's not bad.
Close your server and go play kemosa it's gonna be better for your emotions, you won't feel alone anymore, you'll see people and you will be able to talk with them since they won't be apcs.

I guess nowdays,everyone feel free to judge w/o know a crap about coding and things. 

I guess Hayze it's not a copy/pasta ready pride-pack servidora. He can't even make changes around classes because basically he got 0 knowdledge about the numbers around there. Ah,the thing he did,was just to give free bots to players and he should put a good smartguard,since is bypassable even by apes like you.
And to make some corrupted deals around here and there. 

I am not so desperate to being the new Ronki or Dev or Kalamata's funclub.

P.S. i was refering about the bet that "Colville" said on the previous post.  Guess too hard concept for you as well.

Cheers,

Edited by Twostepsaway
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Twostepsaway said:

I guess nowdays,everyone feel free to judge w/o know a crap about coding and things. 

I guess Hayze it's not a copy/pasta ready pride-pack servidora. He can't even make changes around classes because basically he got 0 knowdledge about the numbers around there. Ah,the thing he did,was just to give free bots to players and he should put a good smartguard,since is bypassable even by apes like you.
And to make some corrupted deals around here and there. 

I am not so desperate to being the new Ronki or Dev or Kalamata's funclub.

P.S. i was refering about the bet that "Colville" said on the previous post.  Guess too hard concept for you as well.

Cheers,

Colville hmm Colville had good rep in c6 but since he got dismissed by Dav Gracia final he started being a crap he has nothing to do with me 1 year now.

Your info is downgraded exactly how your pinky gayish server is. I agree with 100 % of what Hater said. And hey you are not the saint with your crabbed server you are the same shit like everyone else who opened a pride ready pack same bullshit same everything.

Try for 1 time to open a pack from 0 and then you will understand mine and Hater's   "language". Btw the bet is still available I'm waiting. 6 days left. Kappa

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Dev said:

Colville hmm Colville had good rep in c6 but since he got dismissed by Dav Gracia final he started being a crap he has nothing to do with me 1 year now.

Your info is downgraded exactly how your pinky gayish server is. I agree with 100 % of what Hater said. And hey you are not the saint with your crabbed server you are the same shit like everyone else who opened a pride ready pack same bullshit same everything.

Try for 1 time to open a pack from 0 and then you will understand mine and Hater's   "language". Btw the bet is still available I'm waiting. 6 days left. Kappa

Well,it's not like to get someone to code shits for you making you a dev,ya'know? Imagine your engine was so garbage that players could't even like it.
If the result of your "efforts" was to get a pilar of trash was enough worth your wasting time,good for you. 

About Colville's story,say w/e you want,it's not like i wanna public ridicolize you. There is no need to that.
But,not even his good reputation couldn't save your trash pack from the bin. That's a fact.

I really prefer to be compared to those shit,that you've just mentioned, instead a have shit instead of a brain.

I won't understand ape's language at all. 

Cheers, 

• Downvote 1

51 minutes ago, Twostepsaway said:

Nowdays people with zero know knowledge on coding from scratch, own servers

lmao you said such a thing.

you are maybe the most inappropriate person to talk about coding and l2server development since you know nothing more than adding the word "dildo" b4 everything.

edit: you can add pink html buttons i give you that!

Edited by 'Hater

1 minute ago, 'Hater said:

Nowdays people with zero know knowledge about coding from scratch open servers

you are maybe the most inappropriate person to talk about coding and l2server development you know nothing more than adding the word "dildo" b4 everything.

And what kind of person you're to understand it or not LMAO. 
At the least i don't pretend to be hater from haterland.

Get serious ape.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Twostepsaway said:

And what kind of person you're to understand it or not LMAO. 
At the least i don't pretend to be hater from haterland.

Get serious ape.

I am hater indeed lmao.

26 minutes ago, 'Hater said:

Nowdays people with zero know knowledge on coding from scratch, own servers

you are maybe the most inappropriate person to talk about coding and l2server development since you know nothing more than adding the word "dildo" b4 everything.

edit: you can add pink html buttons i give you that!

+ 100000 ! Lovely placement. Pink buttons he is a pro codah

• Downvote 1