Dont worry,everything will work fine this time.

yes,just dont go too far with op donators..fix what i told you and please once again do not take this too far. we played 1+1 vs 1+5 augments :P

you got the name and you got the time to move on and make your server greater.Also do something while server alive to avoid losing the players you get in the g.o.

yes,just dont go too far with op donators..fix what i told you and please once again do not take this too far. we played 1+1 vs 1+5 augments :P

you got the name and you got the time to move on and make your server greater.Also do something while server alive to avoid losing the players you get in the g.o.

what do you prefer to add/change to the new server?in order to keep peoples inside?

what do you prefer to add/change to the new server?in order to keep peoples inside?

When you get a good amount of people ( i remember you got like 300-400 in a period in first server),you should be active,solve their questions and problems,creating events,make them happy time,or you could even do some 9v9 etc,and keep server competitive for individual players and for clans with war events or sieges etc. Most important issue now,Balance,your frozen pack is bad on it,and you should hire an experienced guy to guide you correcting it.Fix debuffs and curses land rate and chance (all augments active debuffs 100%...) and put a retail interlude enchant skill system (the one you got had h5 client rates for skill enchantment) and change the Augments to just 1,(1 act or 1 pass) 1+1 makes it too unbalance..Be active,help people,respond even if its not for Donation to everbody,be creative,run oly with no errors and bugs,remove all these farm areas let 1-2 farm areas to let ppl pvp in bosses and pvp zone (zone pvp was completely empty).Create bonus for newbies after the 1st week of server etc. Be unique and creative but without ruining gameplay/balance.Work in your project and just dont respond to ppl for donations . Hope i helped you for a better server :P . For further ideas,help or whatever you need for your server just contact me inbox.

Edited by Toulaxiston..

all augments active debuffs 100%...

That's not an isssue, unless the reuse time is crappy as fak, aka you can spam it all the time.

That's not an isssue, unless the reuse time is crappy as fak, aka you can spam it all the time.

Sweetaky approves once again )) 2k16 Owners money hunters they say we fixed the server and when u enter to play everything is the same

thanks!

I do

add custom armors :D weps 100 stats better :D

Edited by Celestine