E-Commercial

WhiteDevil

Hello to all.

I want to create an e-shop for my business.

I have find plugins on joomla,WordPress and opencart.

My questions are:

Which one are most stable (protections,payment & etc.)?

Do I have to buy paid version ?

Does it need any license to open eshop for a business?

Hope you help me with this one

Thanks in advance.

PS: If someone know about e shop give me his Skype for more questions.

Edited by WhiteDevil

• 2 months later...

What is the porpuse of your shop? Are you planning on selling few products or you are planning to build empire? I assume that you are gonna sell few products, all of your given platforms are suitable for that. The question which is from them most stable is hard to replay, due the factor that all of them are build on php and php is not 100% stable. But i would recommend wordpress with woocommerce plugin if you would like to work with few products, easy to use, and pretty "ready to go" platform, you won't need a lot to work with design while there are alot cheap - ready templates for wordpress.

If you like to build empire, then none of them are not suitable and you won't find "free" platform for that. I could recommend Magento(either free and you need to invest on devs and plugins, or buy for 10k license), Shopware(either free and you need to invest on devs and plugins, or buy for 1k / 5k / 30k license), Intershop(300k license), Spreecommerce(free but its on get ready to invest on developers and plugins), Shoop(not fully developed yet but cheap).

For example https://www.musicstore.de/ is Intershop, and i would guess the approximate price of it would around 4-5 Mil. Euros.

An other example: https://www.hobby24.org/de/ is based on Shopware and it costed me 80k Euro until now and there are alot of work ahead yet, i can't even tell that i am on 50% ready, and there will be never 100% ready.

But it doesn't really matter for which platform you decide, even if you buy "the best" platform, there are not guarantees that your "business" will success, the main work will be with Products and Marketing and that cost a lot of time and/or money.

Hope these points could help you, good luck.

Edited by Coolis®

What is the porpuse of your shop? Are you planning on selling few products or you are planning to build empire? I assume that you are gonna sell few products, all of your given platforms are suitable for that. The question which is from them most stable is hard to replay, due the factor that all of them are build on php and php is not 100% stable. But i would recommend wordpress with woocommerce plugin if you would like to work with few products, easy to use, and pretty "ready to go" platform, you won't need a lot to work with design while there are alot cheap - ready templates for wordpress.

If you like to build empire, then none of them are not suitable and you won't find "free" platform for that. I could recommend Magento(either free and you need to invest on devs and plugins, or buy for 10k license), Shopware(either free and you need to invest on devs and plugins, or buy for 1k / 5k / 30k license), Intershop(300k license), Spreecommerce(free but its on get ready to invest on developers and plugins), Shoop(not fully developed yet but cheap).

For example https://www.musicstore.de/ is Intershop, and i would guess the approximate price of it would around 4-5 Mil. Euros.

An other example: https://www.hobby24.org/de/ is based on Shopware and it costed me 80k Euro until now and there are alot of work ahead yet, i can't even tell that i am on 50% ready, and there will be never 100% ready.

But it doesn't really matter for which platform you decide, even if you buy "the best" platform, there are not guarantees that your "business" will success, the main work will be with Products and Marketing and that cost a lot of time and/or money.

Hope these points could help you, good luck.

Its family business , and the products is over 500+-

Its family business , and the products is over 500+-

take shopware in that case, they offer free platform (through most intressting functions are not available) will be enough for beggining. If everything goes well and you make some revenue, safe for "pro" version (cost 2k)

I recommend it more than wordpress.

take shopware in that case, they offer free platform (through most intressting functions are not available) will be enough for beggining. If everything goes well and you make some revenue, safe for "pro" version (cost 2k)

I recommend it more than wordpress.

Ok Bro thank you very much :) !

The most stable payment system is paymentwall and acception almost all payment options.

Well yes but too expensive. Lemonway has proved to be stable and reliable in that sphere as well, offering more acceptable prices.