rlfem123

Question

10 answers to this question

It got nothing related to chars templates, this info is stored on characters.sql

`classid` TINYINT UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL,
  `base_class` TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,

baseClass being the initial class, and classId the current class (can be subclass). To retrieve class name :

CharTemplateTable.getInstance().getClassNameById(player.getBaseClass()) 

or more simply

player.getTemplate().getClassName()

You can build a simple array on your website with id<>name and retrieve classid the same way you retrieve pvpkills.

Edited by Tryskell

How i can make char_template.sql for acis pack? ...I need for a connect to website

Depends. Do you need all the info in there?

If yes then only manually i guess.

If not then you can right some regex to generate the insert statement.

If you want it only for for heroes,top pvp/pk statistics you can import any char_templates on your database, that will not cause any problems

Any hah but from where i can take such file??

What specific static infos do you want to call ?

Easiest would be to reuse already loaded templates maps, and run a single method which build sql strings based on those maps. But you will probably need multiple sql tables to handle all infos (like npcs, which is a merge of something like 5+ sql tables : drops, ai, templates, teachto, minions,...).

Edited by Tryskell

What specific static infos do you want to call ?

Easiest would be to reuse already loaded templates maps, and run a single method which build sql strings based on those maps. But you will probably need multiple sql tables to handle all infos (like npcs, which is a merge of something like 5+ sql tables : drops, ai, templates, teachto, minions,...).

i need to connect classes of characters in the website. 

http://postimg.org/image/iwhm2ov8r/

It got nothing related to chars templates, this info is stored on characters.sql

`classid` TINYINT UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL,
  `base_class` TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,

baseClass being the initial class, and classId the current class (can be subclass). To retrieve class name :

CharTemplateTable.getInstance().getClassNameById(player.getBaseClass()) 

or more simply

player.getTemplate().getClassName()

You can build a simple array on your website with id<>name and retrieve classid the same way you retrieve pvpkills.

Thank you Tryskell