Changing Skill Apprearance

it will be possible to change appearance on skill fear? I mean that little thing above people heads than their get feared. Because its so little its hard to see. I would like to ask what files and what line i have to edit? Can it be changed to skill how it looks like? Can i make it bigger? 
Chronicle High-Five.

Edited by AdioZz

i think you'll have to edit the script inside LineageSkillEffect.u

you should set the scalesize variable (of that effect, not for all) to whatever you want

• 3 weeks later...

it will be possible to change appearance on skill fear? I mean that little thing above people heads than their get feared. Because its so little its hard to see. I would like to ask what files and what line i have to edit? Can it be changed to skill how it looks like? Can i make it bigger? 

Chronicle High-Five.

I don't know what revision you have, but in the latest revisions you can edit the skill effect by changing the <set name="abnormalVisualEffect" val="TURN_FLEE" /> row in the xml file of the skill.. Simply add another visual effect instead of TURN_FLEE".

If you want to make a completely new effect. Then you will have to create a new visual effect. That includes editing animation client files, dat files etc, if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by Horse