How Many times you had been banned in mxc

sufferwounds

no i don't remember

let me remind you ;)  maybe then you ll see that we dont ban for nothing and we are NOT that strict

Topic -1-  u had 3 double posts in this topic(we deleted the 2 double postings + k4rmaarr0ws' warning post)

Topic -2- Wrong sectioned post.its NOT an exploit,this topic belongs to [Request]General Help or [Request]L2j Dev Help!!!!(topic locked from Gold Member Bonesaw)

Topic -3-Same as Topic -2-!!! this time i was Gold Member yet 3 days before i became Global Mod and you can see my warning at the end of the post!!!it was a clear one i think!!!

Topic -4-The same as above 3...L2Exploits section for you was the right section cuz u believed that all would see it as it was a popular section...ehmm was this warning 4?

Topic -5-ehmm another wrong sectioned topic on purpose...that makes warning no5

you already got dekarmed 2 times after those warnings so being banned was a right decision...we are NOT that strict!!!! You make us by your actions

*Rules will be updated later at night

*Feel Free To Pm me for further info

thnx :D

i wanted to make you rethink of your actions...we dont hunt any1!!! we just want a great community

we dont ban for our fun neither because we hate someone :) 

I have beed Banned for 10 days for Spamming with my other character named V01d if you know.... ;)... then i made a new account with that name and i have for bad luck -2 Karma..................... I don't want to spamm.... Just to make posts for "the better bugs"

I dont want to ban for ever.... Please...