really?so if I login and I speak with an admin who send me smiles is gonna change something?I make HATE for the pay2win, no limits, elegia from lvl1 and there is no difference with the other servers..to anyone wants to pay for win we already have official which is enough.

Yes ofc, was beta. if you don't know how work beta don't speak please. there was all free.. also was put elegia on donator shop with FREE COINS for make test.. so i don't see where is the problem

really?so if I login and I speak with an admin who send me smiles is gonna change something?I make HATE for the pay2win, no limits, elegia from lvl1 and there is no difference with the other servers..to anyone wants to pay for win we already have official which is enough.

lol.!!!! this is your opinion!!!! why u try to make to all this sh.it of thinking cause another server fck your dreams?? omg.!! am done with you.. u only make hate with no reason... cause u are bored..!! let this guys try and succes and dont make panic/hate for nothing... just ignore.

why that flame? Do not make suppositions, never donate anything to buy items..I am sorry if because of my comment someone will not give you free money ;)

i dont see any flame... i see 1 guy like you try to destroy the project of 2-3-4-5 (who care) guys.... 

You make so big hate with no reason cause other servers destroy your mind..

Just wish good luck to this guys and its enough... if your dont like just ignore.. no need to make hate... and we dont take any kind of "free money".... good luck... be a better guy.. ;)

Edited by chris9

no problems, i'll pop up in the future and if there will be some enchant+++, buying elegia etc I will raise up the topic to make you lose credibility

if not, gg good luck and I apologise in advance.
If you wish you can make an official and clear communication about what will you be able to shop in the next months.