I Need Some Npcs

eugeorge94

Question

Hi guys, i jsut created my l2 interlude server on l2 j oneo , is really hard to find good buffers , gmshops and almost impossible to find a gk, , i need to know even how can i dedit skill duration without search any skill because is too hard , and i wanna know if someone wanna be a developer with me...i want to create this server and make some money together some one ,  i will buy a domain too

then where can i find a newer pack if the l2joneo is an old one...i really want to start work...and no i don't wanna pay for it right now, or if i should pay , how should i know i will pay for something good?

then where can i find a newer pack if the l2joneo is an old one...i really want to start work...and no i don't wanna pay for it right now, or if i should pay , how should i know i will pay for something good?

try aCis

But ... it's for L2OFF, not L2J.

Also Nik breaks gameserver weekly.

I doubt any sane person will try to rework casting, targeting system and touch AI with a sober mind. Be happy I don't work with sober mind on such cases. I'm actually amazed by how unbroken gameserver was after all that AI changes, and even more amazed by how the old AI even worked with all that black magic inside.

can't find links for l2 acis   :( can anyone help me?

http://acis.i-live.eu/

Yeah don't brag :D

Yea, at least I notice my mistakes, unlike you where your mistake was unnoticed for almost half a year xD Come now, join the dark side and rework AI :)

P.S: Thanks for the AD :)

Edited by Nik

I already have my dark side, I'm OK. I showed you how to do it, my job is done.

And WE fix your mistake. The fact you didn't notice that shit is that you never review history boooooo